Series we love thems!

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Cyrus Tegyr

Re: Series we love thems!

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Athan01 wrote:Has no-one mentioned californication yet?
You have and it is yet another great show!
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Raegen Keenarrow

Post by Raegen Keenarrow »

Burn Notice - disappointed that it ended, but it left me happy.
Breaking Bad - disappointed at how it ended
The Walking Dead - Good show all around, skipping season 2. Too much drama and pointlessness. (btw... if anyones got an account on AMC - TWD. I'm Zombinator there!)
24 - Daamnit! 'nuff said.
How I Met Your Mother - Hilarious. Still need to catch-up.
Spartacus: Blood & Sand + other seasons & pre-quell - Sad it ended, though was good all around.
Game of Thrones - Kinda stopped watching this in 2nd season. My uncle was giving me these.
Defiance (And I play the game :D) - It's ... okay. Worth mentioning anyway.
Jericho - Why did it end?! That finale was just omg give me more!
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

A sunny day in philadelphia... (if any finn here has the finnish subs for seasons 4-7 please pm me)
291-697-526
Raegen Keenarrow

I tried a quick piratebay search for you, but had no luck. Never heared of the show though. :)
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

aldath c'om wrote:A sunny day in philadelphia... (if any finn here has the finnish subs for seasons 4-7 please pm me)
Azeras Vantinius wrote:I tried a quick piratebay search for you, but had no luck. Never heared of the show though. :)
It's always sunny in Philadelphia
Azeras Vantinius wrote:Jericho - Why did it end?! That finale was just omg give me more!
Really? It's the only show I know that's been double cancelled. The second season was rushed (well, obviously as it was being cancelled once again) and that kind of ruined the whole series.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Starting out I thought Jericho was pretty good but soon lost interest (I can't remember what episode it was), when this chick who is supposed to be some soldier for someone kills some guy, little to no fight in the scene as I recall, that was when I was done with the show, might have been only 7-9 episodes in I can't remember to be honest.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Raegen Keenarrow

Boris wrote:
Azeras Vantinius wrote:Jericho - Why did it end?! That finale was just omg give me more!
Really? It's the only show I know that's been double cancelled. The second season was rushed (well, obviously as it was being cancelled once again) and that kind of ruined the whole series.

- Boris
I watched this show strictly off Netflix with my family, which is rare I enjoy a series they do. When the army realized they were working for a corrupt group that plotted the downfall of the United States and turned against them. You can't end a show when a country is about to break out in war. That's just terrible and it left me wanting more! Could've been much more action and storyline developed. I liked the show all the way through though, but maybe it's just my taste. =)

I only knew it from Netflix, so never knew it was canceled twice. ;) I liked it though and still think back on it wishing it had at least 1 more season for the retribution!
Cirius Do'Brim

Post by Cirius Do'Brim »

I'm not saying Jericho was bad, in fact it was a decent show, but the ending was simply rushed. I understand that it had to be rushed, because the show was about to be cancelled (once again), but that killed at least my boner / hype for the show. It wasn't Dexter season 8 bad, but more like Oz season 5 bad.
Cyrus Tegyr wrote:Starting out I thought Jericho was pretty good but soon lost interest (I can't remember what episode it was), when this chick who is supposed to be some soldier for someone kills some guy, little to no fight in the scene as I recall, that was when I was done with the show, might have been only 7-9 episodes in I can't remember to be honest.
I think that was the major problem of the show. There was just too much drama. You could have 2-3-4 episodes of absolutely nothing. If you check out the second season, you'd be surprise because that's nothing but action.
Cirius Do'Brim

Post by Cirius Do'Brim »

Oh yeah, don't forget Adventure Time. It's sophisticated, elegant, intellectual and catchy.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Cirius Do'Brim wrote:and catchy.
Aaaaand it's stuck.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2