A friendly hello

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Sylus

A friendly hello

Post by Sylus »

Just want to say Hi to everyone. New around here and looking forward to playing with you guys and gals. I played a bit of UO long ago, am a bit rusty so bear with my ignorance. :) From what I have read this shard looks like it has a lot of great/fun things to offer.

*Doesn't seem like there are many people around. Somewhat discouraging. If there is anyone that is and is interested in banding together let me know.
Kira

Re: A friendly hello

Post by Kira »

Welcome to Pangaea, feel free to write me on ICQ i love company now and then.
Birds Nest: 364-322-303
-The Shani Family-
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Sylus wrote:Just want to say Hi to everyone. New around here and looking forward to playing with you guys and gals. I played a bit of UO long ago, am a bit rusty so bear with my ignorance. :) From what I have read this shard looks like it has a lot of great/fun things to offer.

*Doesn't seem like there are many people around. Somewhat discouraging. If there is anyone that is and is interested in banding together let me know.
Pangaea has ups and downs when it comes to activity, sadly alot of the things that would keep intrest up for takes along time to make (Not blaming the staff ofc).

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
James Blackburn

Post by James Blackburn »

if ya need any help you can write me, my icq number is 358 316 145

by the way even with our small playerbase believe me, this is the server you will enjoy more then any other ;)
Sylus

Post by Sylus »

Great! Glad there are some people around. Hehe. Good to know there is help available as well. I have been messing around the newbie grounds. Definitely getting my ass handed to me. Though I like the challenge.

*ICQ seems to be what everyone is using to communicate rather than the boards?
James Blackburn

Post by James Blackburn »

Sylus wrote:Great! Glad there are some people around. Hehe. Good to know there is help available as well. I have been messing around the newbie grounds. Definitely getting my ass handed to me. Though I like the challenge.

*ICQ seems to be what everyone is using to communicate rather than the boards?
it's easyer and faster to help newcomers then use boards
Ranokan

Post by Ranokan »

Hey Sylus welcome,

Pangaea has a lot to offer and hopefully you stay around to get to know it better. Its not easy but eventually you will get to know it. If you find difficulties feel free to also add my icq number (306581466) or pm me through forums and I will try to help.

If you want to adventure through the lands and want company I will be glad to show you some places and give you some hints.

Argon
Sylus

Post by Sylus »

That would be great. I guess I'll be working on downloading ICQ now since that seems to be the medium for communication. I am really interested in the adventure and of course the PvM side of things.
Sylus

Post by Sylus »

Here is my number 658-375-935. Feel free to add me.