Moderator: Game Masters

Jax

Re: What have you been playing?

Post by Jax »

DayZ, anyone?
Boern

Post by Boern »

Yes DayZ! I'm having way too much fun with that broken piece of shit.

Also I just played League of Legends for the first time and I somewhat liked it. Now I feel dirty and not a shower in the world can get me clean again.
Sane Burkz

Post by Sane Burkz »

Been having a Nintendo binge lately...

This week i've been playing New Super Mario 3D World for the WiiU and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on the 3DS.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Playing Skyrim again. The Nord nationalism is inspiring.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Danielle

Post by Danielle »

Battlefield 4:
This game is absolutely amazing. I had to start off with saying that Battlefield has always been one of my favorite games. The story lines are very intriguing along with the multiplayer gameplay. It always challenges players to excel with their FPS abilities.

The gameplay is actually quite unique (I have yet to play Battlefield 3--so I ended up skipping that game to play this one--but comparing it to BC2 this game is off the charts!)

I'm not too fond of the interface (Origin). But other than that this game is a really good game if you dig graphics and a good challenge. ^^
- Pigeon nest located at 242-025-016 -
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Tales of Maj'Eyal
http://te4.org/tome/screenshots

Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind

Battle for Wesnoth
http://www.wesnoth.org/
Charha

Post by Charha »

I recently completed this indie survival horror game called Outlast.

The game takes place in an insane asylum that's gone Silent Hill. The mutilated madmen prowling about the asylum were pretty much the thing I liked the most in this game, because it was impossible to tell just by looking at them from a distance how they would behave as NPCs. Some of them were outright hostile, others just miserable and a couple of them turned out to be even helpful. Much like in Amnesia, you can't fight the monsters and you need to use a camcorder's night vision mode to navigate through dark areas.

The atmosphere was fairly intense, but in the end the game overstayed its welcome and became a little tedious once I got fed up with running away from the enemies, not sure which way to head. The cutscenes were very gripping, but the overall plot was nothing to write home about. But hey, anyway, the game had a load of mutilated madmen, necrophilia, gore, nazis, meat eating bacteria and religious zealots... What's there not to like?

Trailer here.
dwight

Post by dwight »

God of War PS2
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

I thought this was Rec the movie lol
Daren Priesten

Post by Daren Priesten »

Charha wrote:I recently completed this indie survival horror game called Outlast.

This game is so scary! Great game though! Nothing like being "alone" in an asylum with crazy people trying kill you and all you have is a camera. Ohhh the jump scares! The jump scares!