What have you been playing?

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Sane Burkz

What have you been playing?

Post by Sane Burkz »

As some of you i've been away from Pang for quite a while, but that doesn't mean we stopped playing games altogether.

The idea for the topic is to tell us the last games you've been playing while leaving a small description of the game or what aspects you enjoyed.

The goal here is to share some experiences and maybe introduce a new game to some of you.

I'll start since i've been away for soooooo long and i've got quite a list of games:

- Dark Souls: Prepare to die Edition (PC): The game is basicly what a 3D Castlevania game should look like: lot's of exploration, items, secrets and really cool and weird monsters. The thing that stands out the most in this game is the combat system, it maybe seem clunky at first but once you get the hang of it you'll love it. The game is almost like macroing, you hate it and get frustrated but after so many hours there's that moment where you just scream and laugh of happiness. This game produces tears like no other.

- Bastion (PC): One of the best games i've played this past generation. It has a stellar artwork acompanied by a really cool story and characters, not to mention an amazing original soundtrack. The gameplay is nothing out of this world but it does the job, what really stands out in this game is the design and asthetics. If you're thinking on playing this game be prepared for the feels, there's lots of them!

- Warthunder (PC): one of the best free to play i've played in a long time... this a WW2 dogfight simulator where you can fly most of the iconic planes and battle against other people online. It has three modes: Arcade, Historical and Full Real where each mode is more complex than the other (Arcade mode is ment to be played with M+K while Full Real with joystick). It's a blast to play with friends and it's free so why not try it?

Path of the Exile (PC): People say it's the true sucessor of Diablo 2 and has the most generous free to play system I ever tried. It's deep, complex and very adicting. If you like ARPG's and miss the fun in Diablo2 this might be the game for you! It's free on Steam so go try it!

I have a few more sugestions but i'll let other people chime in.
Talerco Pious

Re: What have you been playing?

Post by Talerco Pious »

Eve Online and League of Legends
I whine, therefore I am
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Darkfall: Unholy Wars: Basicly Ultima Online but a modern MMO. Dryloot, Openworld PvP, Crafting, PvE, Player cities, Sieging etc.

League of Legends
Battlefield 1942 & 2142

And just started playing Europa Universalis IV while macroing. Fun as hell.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Adram

Post by Adram »

fight night, just cause, and worms :D
yuusou

Post by yuusou »

Guildwars 2 and Battlefield 4, both on PC.
Arden Darkfall

Post by Arden Darkfall »

Johnny Walac wrote:And just started playing Europa Universalis IV while macroing. Fun as hell.
First and last warning: No strategy games, turn based or real time can be posted here. My addiction has been suppressed for over a decade, I can't let it surface now. :geek:

Only two games installed, for a few years now: UO and Skyrim.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Arden Darkfall wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:And just started playing Europa Universalis IV while macroing. Fun as hell.
First and last warning: No strategy games, turn based or real time can be posted here. My addiction has been suppressed for over a decade, I can't let it surface now. :geek:
Multiplayer on Europa Universalis IV was really fun. Really, really fun. Awsomesauce all around. Should set up a Pangaea MP game. Oh the rivaly, the plans, strategy, politics, military tactics and backstabbing.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Bloodtouch

Post by Bloodtouch »

DotA2, Rift, Red Alert and Diablo.
645-915-327
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

haven't played europa universalis since both my desktop and my laptop suck, but i definately want to try it.
have it on my "list of games to play when i get a new pc" for some time now
dwight

Post by dwight »

Bloodtouch wrote:Diablo
II - Lord of Destruction