Moderator: Game Masters

Malron

Re: What have you been playing?

Post by Malron »

Overwatch!
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

A lot of Magic, you know the old way with real pieces of card board sitting across the table from your opponents and team mates.

Been putting together deck lists I might one day build and still drooling over a Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Raegen Keenarrow

Post by Raegen Keenarrow »

Cyrus Tegyr wrote:A lot of Magic, you know the old way with real pieces of card board sitting across the table from your opponents and team mates.

Been putting together deck lists I might one day build and still drooling over a Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale.
Oh you dirty person! That card appears to be worth $1310. A bit out of my price range. =) Haha. Yeah I finally received my 3 decks I put together shopping for cards online. Can't wait to try them out this weekend. I let my buddy look at them and he says Magic should be interesting this weekend at the least. lol

On another note though, after playing Doom for a few hours the past couple nights...

It's..... awesome! So action packed constantly gotta be moving or you die. I suggest playing in Ultra Violence mode until you unlock harder difficulty. For those who played Doom 1 & 2 and loved them, get this one. They don't have Co-Op Campaign and they say the Multiplayer isn't that great. I haven't checked it out as I've been having too much fun in Campaign mode. I do love the fact I can design my own maps and launch them publically and have people playing in my own "arena" map though with their SnapMap feature or whatever it was called again.
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Doom 4 lyfe :>
Harlequin

Post by Harlequin »

The Division.
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

So I heard people play overwatch! Well, I hopped in as well, so if you're looking for a pang nub to play with, add me up. Battle.net account name Slurre#1508
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Simmo wrote:http://slither.io/

Cant stahp
wtf this is great!
Boern

Post by Boern »

WWII Online has some sort of free month going on so I decided to try it out. It's like an FPS MMO.

I picked to be an American hero fighting the evil German Empire. A small town in Belgium called Tongeren was under attack and the enemy had captured a depot there which we desperately needed back to uhh... not let the Germans gain a foothold to rest of Belgium, I guess? So that's where I was deployed.

My fearless mates had already seized the depot when I arrived on the scene but I did some cleanup work on the yard where I noticed a Jerry trying to sneak in through the backdoor. I aimed, pulled the trigger, and let my Garand do the rest. "HIMMEL... AAAGHH!"

Another attack was to be expected soon so I set up my defensive position on the eastern edge of Tongeren, next to a small warehouse. A tiger was roaring in the distance but it seemed hesitant to approach the town. I was enjoying my afternoon tea, a habit I had picked up from some English lads in the lobby chat before my depoyment, when everyone started yelling "PARAS!! PARAS!11 PARAS11!". You what mates? Apparently that meant paratroopers were about to rain down over the town. They weren't wrong. The sky was littered with little flying Germans as if someone had blown the seeds off a dandelion. And worst yet, they were all about land straight on top of my defensive position.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16332497/paras.jpg

I quickly revised the 42nd article of the Geneva Conventions and confirmed that only pilots were protected while parachuting. "You poor bastard", I muttered as I shot one out of the sky and watched him tumble on the ground like a marionette cut from its strings. Now I was surrounded by enemy teeming all around me. I hid behind the warehouse and held my breath. From behind the corner crawled a German who was clearly hurt. "Nein! Verschone mich!". I hesitated. RATATATATATATATA. I tried to hold my intestines inside me but no...

It's an old-ass game but it has its moments. If you like crawling in bushes, this is for you.
Ert
Counselor

Post by Ert »

I WAS PLAYING PANGAEA it didnt really work but soon!

featuring: my wife taking a picture of me with my vive