What have you been playing?

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Boern

Re: What have you been playing?

Post by Boern »

Ert wrote:Image

I WAS PLAYING PANGAEA it didnt really work but soon!

featuring: my wife taking a picture of me with my vive
Shiiet! What's the most impressive VR thing you've tried with Vive so far? Besides of course Pang and its endless VR possibilites.
Ert
Counselor

Post by Ert »

Realities and some of the stuff in the lab gave me quite a bit of wow-factor and Waltz of the wizard was so much like beeing the micky mouse wizard we all saw as a kid. Tilt brush kind of blew me away too, drawing in 3d is ah-mah-zing.

But holoball and audioshield have been the most fun i think, who knew physical activity in my computer game would be this fun.

honorable mentions:
Theblu: whale is fakking hueg
Vanishing realms: felt like one of the more solid games i played so far, swinging swords at skeletons your -Your size- is preety fun

most games so far have their own thing making them preety amazing, sitting in the drivers seat of Euro truck simulator or finding some of the more hillarious things in Job simulator is amazing

also horror games are supposed to be "it really felt like that zombie was trying to eat my face off" level, but im too scared to try ._.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Just finished "Getting over it with Benett Foddy" took an year to find motivation to finish that game. Lastest soloRPG playtrough started with Dragon age series (went trough all games took about 2-3 weeks) then I proceeded to play trough all fallout games (this took a bit longer) and finalized with MHW when it came out on PC.
I still have bunch of stuff to play trough also seems like LoL and AoE2 are dragging me back as well.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Been playing Destiny 2 and lots of other random PS4 games. I do need to take a shit tho so might log in soon and try to find the tekstone altar lol
Diam Larkei

Post by Diam Larkei »

Kent Strider wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:45 pm Been playing Destiny 2 and lots of other random PS4 games. I do need to take a shit tho so might log in soon and try to find the tekstone altar lol
Good luck with that.
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!
Prince

Post by Prince »

I started playing League of Legends and Starcraft 2... again
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

atlas [wasnt the best but ran a 30+ guild and had several islands locked down at busiest period in the game]
Lif (life is feudal) [pang v100000000]
Dayz, squad, arma 3 [fps fixs]
and
M&B waiting for the new one :D
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

cs go lol
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

Me and couple of friends are trying this new world. So far so good it has amazing crafting system. Almost comparable to UO