Custom Graphics

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Biggs

Custom Graphics

Post by Biggs »

Hey guys been wanting to change a few things mostly armor graphics and I've come across two very handy websites; one is a forum post with all the links to differnt graphics sites the other is the best one there.

Forum Post of Graphic sites.

Best Graphics Site I've seen (translated)

if anyone finds something that looks awsome ig here on pang ss it and post here!
Cyrus Tegyr

Re: Custom Graphics

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

I've seen both these sites, RunUO especially as I have from time to time checked into see how the RunUO project progresses. There are some cool things on the RunUO site I especially like the spell effects link and even downloaded some of them to dink around with to see the ins and outs of putting them into the game files themselves. I grabbed the update to the celtic uo-desktop files and incorporated those changes as well (as a side note if anyone is interested I can share this file) the only issue I have now is I need to do some editing of the status window as the text is gold colored on a white backdrop so I need to darken the background on my status window, wish I was half decent at artwork lol.

Anyways, ya I came across a couple of other sites I can post.

I will probably dink around with the custom spell animations next and see the inns and outs of what it takes getting it put in and working on a private shard lol. I grabbed the replacement pentagram graphic cause I like the way the new one looks as well as the replacement Abbatoir(the raised version of the pentagram style thing) replacement. I would be more then happy to do the little work involved in replacing the default ones with these two for Pangaea so that we can have at least these custom graphics cause in my opinion the default ones look ugly.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman