In Por Ylem 3

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Johnny Walac

In Por Ylem 3

Post by Johnny Walac »

There is alot of talk on gaming forums about the UO shard In Por Ylem 3 that launches on 31st January. I have personally never tried the 1st and 2nd server but the 3rd server is hyped as hell. The player count was insane on the 2nd server. I guess it's all 'bout the PvP. (I never liked this kinda PvP though)

Anyone played IPY before?

http://inporylem.com/
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Darian Darkmind

Re: In Por Ylem 3

Post by Darian Darkmind »

If I'm not completely mistaken it's RunUO and RunUO has completely different PvP than what we've used to. Not saying it can't be fun, but it's nothing like Pangaea and so far at least I've never found a RunUO shard with better PvP-system than we have.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Darian Darkmind wrote:If I'm not completely mistaken it's RunUO and RunUO has completely different PvP than what we've used to. Not saying it can't be fun, but it's nothing like Pangaea and so far at least I've never found a RunUO shard with better PvP-system than we have.
This has been my experience with EVERY shard other then pang :)

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

That's because most shards are RunUO and I guess the shards you've tried are no exception to that? If not RunUO, it's something else than POL at least.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Yah. Pretty much everyone uses RunUO, which I heavily dislike. Doesn't have that same oldschool feel as POL.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Cirius Do'Brim

Post by Cirius Do'Brim »

Sphere is even funkier.

I tried IPY for a few days, not my cup of tea.
Biao

Post by Biao »

Darian Darkmind wrote:If I'm not completely mistaken it's RunUO and RunUO has completely different PvP than what we've used to. Not saying it can't be fun, but it's nothing like Pangaea and so far at least I've never found a RunUO shard with better PvP-system than we have.

Bleh i think the system sucks... I value balance more then anything, when it comes to pvp and pangas clearly are not even near balance.
Johnny Walac wrote:Yah. Pretty much everyone uses RunUO, which I heavily dislike. Doesn't have that same oldschool feel as POL.
Its a matter of getting used to imo. Most shards always had a completely different system then pangas.
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

Biao wrote:Bleh i think the system sucks... I value balance more then anything, when it comes to pvp and pangas clearly are not even near balance.
Is there something else bothering you than necro's kill (when it's on the opposing side), imperial solitude and tek keening?
I whine, therefore I am
Biao

Post by Biao »

Talerco Pious wrote:
Biao wrote:Bleh i think the system sucks... I value balance more then anything, when it comes to pvp and pangas clearly are not even near balance.
Is there something else bothering you than necro's kill (when it's on the opposing side), imperial solitude and tek keening?
I don't understand whats your problem really.
I'm up for removing solitude solitas/malleus/aura from laws too. I stated before that the best things gms could do is give the same tomes to all religions. I really try to look at things from a big perspective and if someone show me a better way i'm up for it.

That been sad, i just stated my opinion about those pvp shard like others did.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Guys, you have a topic in the common religion forum designed for stuff like that. Stay on topic.

I tried IPY a couple years ago, and yeah.. Didn't stay long. Will be interesting to see what v3 is like though. I share the common RunUO dislike as well. It's the Pangaea syndrome. All other shards are being compared to it and if it works different it just doesn't feel right :P