Finland out-progressives Sweden (NSFW)

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Andoriel

Re: Finland out-progressives Sweden (NSFW)

Post by Andoriel »

Heh arden yeah you did get where I am coming from :)
Dealing with so called feminists, petty bourgeois individualists that is solely concentrated on pleasure seeking activities left me little sour to this subject. People think homosexuality is the biggest deal in the world but in reality its not and when I see more people attending gay pride( perverted event) than may first, or an presentation about temporary foreign worker exploitation(modern slavery) I helped to organize...you start to despise the self centered hedonists with no culture, and what they stand for.
Charha

Post by Charha »

I think it's only natural that some people are interested only in their immediate surroundings. Some people make a big deal out of being vegetarians and don't give two turds for human rights or global warming etc. But that doesn't make all vegetarians completely oblivious or passive about global issues. And there's no point in telling people they can't be pro vegetarianism unless they're also doing something to help the victims of human trafficking.

When I think about it, I reckon that most of the LGBT people I hang around with are even more politically active than I am when it comes to stuff like, eh... say, arranging a three day performance that criticizes the humanitarian crisis caused by the Dublin II regulation (that was pretty exhausting). But then again, most of my friends are also brown-haired and they like cats, so who knows, maybe that's got something to do with the way they're spending their time.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Charha wrote:And what's great, now we can send post cards to Russia, letting them know what we think about their anti-gay laws.
Iktomi

Post by Iktomi »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Charha wrote:And what's great, now we can send post cards to Russia, letting them know what we think about their anti-gay laws.
Letters filled with more stamps. So when they open your letter to find out who is sending letters bearing such offensive stamps, all they get is more stamps.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Iktomi wrote:
Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Letters filled with more stamps. So when they open your letter to find out who is sending letters bearing such offensive stamps, all they get is more stamps.
Yeah that's the way to go. A lot of people have been made progressive by pride parades. The stamps will probably go some of the way.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Kerbal

Post by Kerbal »

Charha wrote:Not so much about dildos and fireworks.
:D