Finland out-progressives Sweden (NSFW)

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Mike

Finland out-progressives Sweden (NSFW)

Post by Mike »

I want to share with you guys a message of hope. When we're on voice coms we Swedes sometimes chide our Finnish brothers for not being as progressive as inclusive as we are. Well, it turns out we have to shut up now, with the upcoming launch of Finland's new official stamps, they will soon have perhaps the most progressive post offices in the world!

Late artist Tom of Finland is set to be honoured with a series of postage stamps featuring homoerotic art

"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Daren Priesten

Re: Finland out-progressives Sweden (NSFW)

Post by Daren Priesten »

Mother of god. I sincerely hope this doesn't come to America.
Cinzia

Post by Cinzia »

It will come to America and to your doorstep if you let me know your address so I can send you a letter, har har har! Which one would you prefer, the one with the buttcheeks?
Raegen Keenarrow

Post by Raegen Keenarrow »

Daren Priesten wrote:Mother of god. I sincerely hope this doesn't come to America.
+1
Percy

Post by Percy »

Boris works in postage stamp design?
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825
Haley

Post by Haley »

I wonder how many of you will be licking the wrong side of the stamp. :o :shock: :lol: :twisted: :D
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Daren Priesten wrote:Mother of god. I sincerely hope this doesn't come to America.
Called equal rites. . Section 3 of DOMA unconstitutional brah. Get with the times.
dugaron

Post by dugaron »

HAHAHAAH ,well it all ready has(except the stamps). gay rights, legal gay marriage, hel.... i mean heck they have more rights than hetro's in amerca.

ps. Guy on top left reminds me of the cop in village people.(or who ever it was...been so long)
Charha

Post by Charha »

There, of course, was a civil petition to ban these stamps. It was immediately followed by a counter petition to make the stamps lickable (since currently they're stickers).

For all the heteros out there, Tom of Finland is actually a very important figure in the LGBT rights movement. And what's great, now we can send post cards to Russia, letting them know what we think about their anti-gay laws.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

This is some sort of swedish conspiracy to save swedes from their horrible fate of immigration. They are trying to invite their fellow clan mates to finland.