Heroes Reborn

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Glarundis

Heroes Reborn

Post by Glarundis »

anyone gonna watch it?
i'm hoping for something good, i really liked the show back then. too bad that after the first two seasons, which were awesome imo, they just kept having more and more loose ends and not explaining any storyline or mysteries to the "end"..screenwriter's riot back then ftw..or not :S
Simmo

Re: Heroes Reborn

Post by Simmo »

Watched first episodes out of curiosity. Shit went down after the katana girl went into the computer game.
Daren Priesten

Post by Daren Priesten »

I watched it... It's interesting. The Katana girl story is pretty strange but we'll see.. Anyone else think her father is Hiro?
Daren Priesten

Post by Daren Priesten »

Also, it's very X-men -ish ... so much for originality
Cele

Post by Cele »

I was stoked that the show was getting another go but after the first episode I wasn't impressed. I haven't found the time or desire to watch the past two episodes.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Daren Priesten wrote:Also, it's very X-men -ish ... so much for originality
it has always been x-men -ish...however, the first two seasons (of the original heroes) had some interesting ideas apart from what you see in x-men. different powers, of course, but also more drama and more politics..it wasn't really about ppl having powers, that wasn't that important. it was the whole thing revolving around the characters that, besides being ppl, had some powers :D