About robberies

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

everezt

About robberies

Post by everezt »

Hello.

At this point i'm quite fustrated how much freedom robbers do have, they have onyx weapons, good armors, and there is quite too much of them.
I do not see any merchant to be marked red tough i saw a post about helping robbers any way.

Also it has came to my attention that they really like to rob while people are hunting in dungeons, which makes it impossible to escape or come to terms.
One comes in, 3 guys waiting and hiding at the entrance, where can one go? Nowhere, especially hunters whom are still or just started practicing their skills, not to talk about merchants as tamer, miner and lockpicker.

There should be a higher limit to whom they can rob, cancel robbing in dungeons or always leave a escape route for escaping, because at current state when they find you, you're empty.
Shalinn

Re: About robberies

Post by Shalinn »

You can always ask someone to help you kill the robbers.
everezt

Post by everezt »

Been there, done that, one does not answer or can not come. Feels little like robbers know exactly when their enemys cannot come around to help.
Rauno

Post by Rauno »

timing is right.. robbers are around.. and the ones who fight them are not... .mayday is history.. so you cant get any help
Rauno (tamer)

Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

everezt wrote:Been there, done that, one does not answer or can not come. Feels little like robbers know exactly when their enemys cannot come around to help.
Not really true, telborea/initiative fights them, so do the sosarian empire guys who are not their alts obviously.

649556910, you can add me and send me a msg if you need help.

I also like fishing ;)
I whine, therefore I am
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

I dont see anything unfair about this, its actually rather easy to get away from robbers in any situation. Also if you see robbers running in "high end" gear, they probably don't care about your lunar weapons, obsistum/vampire armors.

Also there are guilds and religions, which are going to be made or have been made already that offer protection against robbers as long as the correct members are online. So you can try contacting them.

Its your own risk when you take your best gear out and go hunt, there is always chance of dying to monsters or robbers and having no one available to save you. You need to learn this way or another and get used to it.
everezt

Post by everezt »

As reading there are so many of you "available" at times, there should be .mayday implemented rather than bombarding everyone at icq
Jaskier Huntley

Post by Jaskier Huntley »

Try to rp your way out of this.As far as i know they might let you go or just take some of your gear,assuming you won't run as soon as you see them of course.Just saying, you have options.
Jaskier Huntley

Post by Jaskier Huntley »

everezt wrote:As reading there are so many of you "available" at times, there should be .mayday implemented rather than bombarding everyone at icq
It was Law/Imp job.When we will have religions back .mayday will probably come back to the table,altho i don't think it worked as intended back in the days.By the time you get blessed robbers are gone,end of story.
Last edited by Jaskier Huntley on Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
everezt

Post by everezt »

Well i saw with my own ghostly eyes as such RP took place, asked for jewels, Lockpicker did not have any, told them, still got killed, and after looking trough her backback her steed also killed.

Does not seem really fun.