About robberies

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Zaradon

Re: About robberies

Post by Zaradon »

Ivan wrote:Its constructive in the sense to notify people not to take your "tips" about robbery matters. You cant hide the facts even if you wish. Also topic is about robberies and this is related to the original topic, by giving information about your "experiences" from which you draw your conclusions from.
Yeap, first you tell "everyone" i am the most robbed player on shard and then you're telling "everyone" i have no experiences? ....Err...Wait...

Obviously i'm giving the feedback from every angle, which has already not been given out and if you feel offended by that, considering your attitude on the forums - i guess it's your very own problem.
Prince

Post by Prince »

Have you seen this roberies lately? Ive even seen GMS saying that they loved to follow this last robberies...
If you want respect ig you will have to respect.
You cant expect being cocky in a robbery wont result in a dryloot or killed steed.
And really Rauno i heard about your robery... you had almost nothing worth and choose to run to the midle of monsters in the deep of the dungeon (ofcourse is up to you but...) with your hunting partner. What do you expect?!?
Rauno

Post by Rauno »

tehsquish wrote:Sorry Rauno I wasn't trying to swear at you - and yeah you're right I probably shouldn't.

I'm just saying robbers behavior in game is normal - and you have to learn to deal with it - but they also don't need to come on the forums and act like jerks to newbies or people who are upset.

i am not a robber behavior and i have nothing agains them... your wrong about me. if you dont get my point then dont blame me... the year was 2002 when i started to play so dont say that i need to learn.. i think you can say that at mirror.

i just came up with some ideas and asked about some mercy. its up to them if they accept.
Rauno (tamer)

Rauno

Post by Rauno »

Prince wrote: And really Rauno i heard about your robery... you had almost nothing worth and choose to run to the midle of monsters in the deep of the dungeon (ofcourse is up to you but...) with your hunting partner. What do you expect?!?
you didnt read my posts?
i sayd i lost 3 birds what are worth 300k, yewels, porc ostard, weapons, clothes and more.
i lost toal 0,5miljon worh things.
It just happened and let it just be.
And lets not talk about me again. my tamer is up and running again. got free week now.
Rauno (tamer)

Bloodtouch

Post by Bloodtouch »

Rauno wrote:
Prince wrote: And really Rauno i heard about your robery... you had almost nothing worth and choose to run to the midle of monsters in the deep of the dungeon (ofcourse is up to you but...) with your hunting partner. What do you expect?!?
you didnt read my posts?
i sayd i lost 3 birds what are worth 300k, yewels, porc ostard, weapons, clothes and more.
And lets not talk about me again. my tamer is up and running again. got free week now.
Seriously, its not like you have a ''free week'' and the second that week ends youre gonna get robbed xD
645-915-327
Rauno

Post by Rauno »

Bloodtouch wrote:
Rauno wrote:
you didnt read my posts?
Seriously, its not like you have a ''free week'' and the second that week ends youre gonna get robbed xD
yes i will be... so?
Rauno (tamer)

Daimeri

Post by Daimeri »

If you don't like robbers or "hardcore gaming style" There is a lots of another games that you can play for example world of warcraft.

Cheers
Rauno

Post by Rauno »

me again?
Rauno (tamer)

Daimeri

Post by Daimeri »

No, i don't mean to be rude but, Pangaea is hardcore server and robbers are part of it like it or not. They can rob you, and another day they can safe you with another character.
my previous post was a little bit ostentatious sorry for that.
Rauno

Post by Rauno »

i know that... i am old player :)
i realy miss these old days.
and i play wow too :D
Rauno (tamer)