Post by Harlequin »

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/q/schedule-for- ... -1.2952199

:lol:

"We'd like to welcome back one of our regular guests... QUINTOZZZZZZZ!"

:lol:
Quintoz

Re: If the Swedes ever act up again...

Post by Quintoz »

Nice try, except for the fact that live in america these days.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while, I don't really understand this concept of "online bullying", since everyone can just close the browser/game/client or w/e and get rid of it that easily. Its not like the "bully" will follow you around and mess with you, even if you don't want him to.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Ivan wrote:Most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while, I don't really understand this concept of "online bullying", since everyone can just close the browser/game/client or w/e and get rid of it that easily. Its not like the "bully" will follow you around and mess with you, even if you don't want him to.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Don't know who that is and I've got a feeling I don't want to know.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

I'm triggered, you're triggered. Typical 2016.

Ramsay do like them hot dogs

Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Edward Sinclair

Post by Edward Sinclair »

Swedish trolls? Seen loads of them for sale at the airport :D

The vast majority of these "threats" coming from online are not to be taken serious FFS. As for death threats, the typical advice the police would give you is to report any threats that are serious/violent and NOT TO FEED THE TROLL.
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Internet hurting is the worst kind. THE WORST KIND I SAY!
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

This world push for anti-bullying in general is a strange thing. For someone who lives in the states and is thus bombarded with commercials featuring Hollywood types and other well off or wealthy people donning the armor of the anti bully cause is laughable.

The word "bully" in itself for me at least is an annoying word, I don't like how it sounds, it sounds infantile to call someone a bully. But in terms of bullying, at which point does something become bullying? If I get into a political discussion and excoriate liberal arguments in a respectful manner, is that bullying because someone has been taken out of their comfort zone? I'd say no but we, in the states at least, have college and university campuses that offer safe spaces for those who have their feelings hurt and suppress different ideas in terms of political discussions, legality issues, quasi global climate cooling/warming/disruption/change science (I use science very loosely here).

Take it from someone who was not necessarily the most popular in school and picked on daily, I believe my experiences though not pleasant at the time, were vital in making the person I am today.

As for the wealthy and famous donning the armor of the anti-bully campaign, it's just moral licensing, similar to that of those who change their social media icon/avatar to show their solidarity with someone/a group of people or a cause. It's well and good but will do little for fixing any of this.

This is my two cents on the matter, a bit scattered but I'm not feeling very well.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Mike

Post by Mike »

You're all right with me Cyrus.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota