Is he down and out?

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Cyrus Tegyr

Re: Is he down and out?

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Thanks folks,

I appreciate the good thoughts, prayers and any other karma thrown my way.

Some very crappy news, the awaited liver biopsy results returned and were inconclusive, so I will need to go in for another liver biopsy. I've begun the Prednisone regiment...Yay.... and have been told I look a lot less like a French's Yellow Mustard mascot than I did a few days ago, I do not know, could be kindly words or actual truth.

Finally, thanks Obama, who would have thunk socialized medicine in as such as it is here in the United States, would be so amazingly awful, I am in the grips of finding medical insurance that is affordablish, you know I had medical insurance but I couldn't keep it cause the plan was cancelled due to Hillary ..oh wait.. *peels off new label* ..Now known as.. Obama Care.

The plus side to all this however is that I quit using tobacco products and plan to make it stick longer than 6 months.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Sane

Post by Sane »

Hey man just wanted to send good vibes your way!

Hope everthing works out and you're out of the hospital soon.

All the best for you!
Argon
Game Master

Post by Argon »

Aye, hope you will get well soon.
Ert
Counselor

Post by Ert »

As another guy with a obscure/wierd disease, I feel ya mang. Take my karma and get better!
Iktomi

Post by Iktomi »

What's your weird/obscure disease?

I've got a glaucoma-like condition that we're still not really sure what it is... but right now the current hypothesis is a recurrent megalocytivirus infection in my eye.

Vision's still great though!
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Right now they're still thinking its a autoimmune hepatitis. I've got to go in for another liver biopsy I suspect and still need to get around to getting to see a gastroenterologist to get a more precise reading. Alas, being relatively healthy up til now, I never bothered renewing my health insurance when it was cancelled, thanks Obama.

So I'm floating around looking at my options.

One of the other issues possibly is I've a gallstone but I am not interested in getting the gallbladder removed unless I absolutely have to, I don't believe and have anecdotal evidence that the gallbladder isn't as useless as the doctors would lead you to believe.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Bipina Huntley

Post by Bipina Huntley »

*hugs* i hope you will get well soon my friend. Still thinking about you ;)