Is he down and out?

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Cyrus Tegyr

Is he down and out?

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

For those who have not been informed which will be most, I've been in hospital since Monday night. I had noticed some discoloration to my normal body functions and let this go on for a week fighting it's just a virus and it'd pass.

Sunday before entering hospital, I had some normal colored body functions but Monday morning, I was once again struck by discolored waste.

I finished my day at work and went home to drop off some stiff and immediately went to hospital. To make a short story long my bilirubin levels should be at 1.5 something but are currently fluctuating between 10-12, so my liver is producing about 6 times the amount of enzymes it should be. Finally if this was not enough as you'd example sect my liver is inflamed but is also creating an enzyme that is attacking my liver, its fairly rare and rarer still in males.

I'm not feeling sickly just a healthy shade of yellow from jaundice as well as strange color of my bodily waste. Fucking itchy as hell from the 50 shades of yellow.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Gorath Blackmind

Re: Is he down and out?

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Dont die on me man, no joke :<
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Hehe I don't plan on it, but in the event I do I direct all questions regarding my macros to Gorath.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Theodore

Post by Theodore »

Get better soon mate, wishing you a speedy recovery
My bird location is 239081580 footsteps from britain bank!
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Could it be Guilbert's syndrome, and perhaps you have been taking some medicine that is a bit aggressive to the liver, like paracetamol? I'm saying this because I have this syndrome, which causes your body to produce a lot more bilirubin that what is considered to be normal, and one shouldn't take such kinds of medicine like paracetamol when you suffer from this condition.

Anyways, keep us updated, hoping you recover quickly
Emirien

Post by Emirien »

Get better! We cant afford to lose good players ;)

All seriousness though.
Get Better :)
-Eric Shadowblade

688 831 885
-Brit
Jaskier Huntley

Post by Jaskier Huntley »

Hope you are ok mate,keep us updated.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Still awaiting test results from the liver biopsy but they've discharged me and said my numbers are relatively stable. I was curious if it was Gilbert's but I will wait to see what the results say.

The doctor thinks it's an autoimmune hepatitis, he's prescribed prednisone and asked me to hold off taking it til results are back. The side effects of prednisone are concerning in themselves but hopefully I'll get through them with little negative affects.
Bipina Huntley

Post by Bipina Huntley »

Lets keep good thoughts, good spirit helps a lot. Im sure that all will end well, and you will recover in no time :)
As ppl already said keep us updated my friend :) *hugs*
Striker

Post by Striker »

I hope you'll get better asap man.