How to get in contact with my Bowyer

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Raegen Keenarrow

How to get in contact with my Bowyer

Post by Raegen Keenarrow »

Just a heads up everyone. I've gone and removed ICQ from my Computer. Every time I've used it, some bat shit crazy stuff begins happening to my PC and I start to get locked out of my system. Even my Avast constantly reports it as bad reputation and/or a virus so it is gone and outdated with times. This only happens after I've opened ICQ. So from now on if anyone needs to get in touch with my Bowyer, William Andrews, you'll have to relate to the forums. I haven't been logging in ICQ as much simply because of this. I just spent the past half hour getting things back to normal.

You can also add me to Facebook here:
http://www.facebook.com/adam.jarvis.9634

Here's also my Skype ID:
ajarvis1983

Sorry for the inconvenience but it's the only way I'll be keeping in touch from now on. Thanks. Now back to hand painting my 3D game asset's texture! =D
Cyrus Tegyr

Re: How to get in contact with my Bowyer

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

You might try pigeon?

You can use your icq acct info to connect to the icq network but using pigeon instead of ICQ's crappy client which I'm not very fond of myself.

I think there's also another program called trillian or something like that out there that'll do the same thing.

I still utilize icq 's client myself but I also don't run an anti virus program other than Windows Defender, you really don't need anymore than that assuming your running a Windows machine though I do run Malware Bytes which has been super helpful at times.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Sorry but I've to correct, the program is Pidgin. There is also other options like Trillian and probably many others, but those two I've experiences with and Pidgin is the better one.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

No problem correcting me, I figured it was wrong but since I don't use it couldn't be bothered finding the correct spelling :D
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman