-Edited- Discord

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

GM Oden

Re: Open Voice Comms for those who want to talk / argue :P

Post by GM Oden »

Thanks Em for maintaining a discord server.

Helps crowd source and fill in the gaps on my knowledge regarding certain aspects of stuff as I try to push forward and help on the religions.

Just a note to new comers, I do float around in there so you can always message me there, if you really need to get my attention send me a personal message there or Skype or ICQ for that matter, I'm always on all three of these and try to be on exceptionally late since most of the player base past and current live in the Eurozone. Plus this is where I post screenshots, trying to keep most of the players informed.
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

I prefer finnish, but my spoken english is kinda crappy.
GM Oden

Post by GM Oden »

You're typed English is fine. Personally I'm at a disadvantage, you should have heard me trying to talk to Ivan awhile back over vc, I grew up around heavy accented people but since his accent is not flavored with Vietnamese accent or Spanish accent, it was like I could understand 50% of what he'd say, I felt so terrible.

But all you guys I give serious props to, learning a second language is def an achievement, I can only say/type a few words in Vietnamese and Spanish.
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill
Emirien

Post by Emirien »

Hell, most of the finns ive talked to speak english fine for a second language.
And worst case scenario ; there's allways typing in there :P

Come join guys, the more we have, the more we can talk trash the new sta..... wait.. shit, Oden is in there....
-Eric Shadowblade

688 831 885
-Brit
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

GM Oden wrote:You're typed English is fine. Personally I'm at a disadvantage, you should have heard me trying to talk to Ivan awhile back over vc, I grew up around heavy accented people but since his accent is not flavored with Vietnamese accent or Spanish accent, it was like I could understand 50% of what he'd say, I felt so terrible.

But all you guys I give serious props to, learning a second language is def an achievement, I can only say/type a few words in Vietnamese and Spanish.
It's alright my english pronouncing sucks quite a bit and I know that.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Ivan wrote:
GM Oden wrote:You're typed English is fine. Personally I'm at a disadvantage, you should have heard me trying to talk to Ivan awhile back over vc, I grew up around heavy accented people but since his accent is not flavored with Vietnamese accent or Spanish accent, it was like I could understand 50% of what he'd say, I felt so terrible.

It's alright my english pronouncing sucks quite a bit and I know that.
yeh, know the feeling. written english is fine, spoken kinda svcks.
Emirien

Post by Emirien »

Best way to organize that religious hunt? Discord! Join the server we have established. Religions get a seperate hidden room to chat and talk amongst themselves without fear of people listening in!

Join the server and talk to either me (Emirien) or Ivan for access.

https://discord.gg/g85UeAc
-Eric Shadowblade

688 831 885
-Brit
GM Oden

Post by GM Oden »

Allows me to also figure out which groups need 20 ancient dragons plopped on them. :D
Emirien

Post by Emirien »

GM Oden wrote:Allows me to also figure out which groups need 20 ancient dragons plopped on them. :D

That would be Ivan and co.... give em hell! (and then maybe send me the loot? :D )
-Eric Shadowblade

688 831 885
-Brit