Biggs

Conan exiles

Post by Biggs »

Get on the hype train and join the fun

Steam uva_biggs
James Blackburn

Re: Conan exiles

Post by James Blackburn »

no thank you, floating animals and campfires aint really my thing, its full of bugs atm, so i wouldn't suggest anyone to buy it at this moment and for that price, concept is great, and it has potential to become one of the best survivals, but hell don't buy it now, early access is full of games that never get optimisation and never gets finished, so unless the game is good in its early access stage which in this case is not, don't buy it!!! :D
Boern

Post by Boern »

Let's be real here. None of the bugs matter because this game has the best donger physics in the history of donger physics, maybe ever.
James Blackburn

Post by James Blackburn »

Boern wrote:Let's be real here. None of the bugs matter because this game has the best donger physics in the history of donger physics, maybe ever.
ahahah i havent looked into it that far :D
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Perfect game for a wanker lover like Biggs. :D

I passed for now on this game, pre-alpha sounds horrible.
632-140-419
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Just watched a few youtube videos. So this is like a proper minecraft for today's graphics? I don't understand how no one picked up minecraft and did the exact same thing with good graphics as soon as minecraft appeared
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Glarundis wrote:Just watched a few youtube videos. So this is like a proper minecraft for today's graphics? I don't understand how no one picked up minecraft and did the exact same thing with good graphics as soon as minecraft appeared
Seriously? You can't see any difference between that and minecraft?
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

i also never played minecraft, i just saw a few youtube videos. but from the few minutes i saw of each, what i see is some sort of first person going around the world, gumps appear with shitloads of items and stuff you can combine to make new stuff and all..etc etc
i know, it's not a very solid basis :P