Peek-a-boo.

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Zaradon

Peek-a-boo.

Post by Zaradon »

Hey folks, old and new ones.

Just dropped by to say hello to all of you (leaving past, to the past).
How's it been? How's the staff/playerbase? How's your uncle and kids? How about your pets?

Im not sure i am going to bother with downloading/playing the game itself, but i might drop by every now and then, just to fill some of the interesting topics with the mighty "Zaradon logic"

Toodles for now :)

EDIT; Anyone here WoW'ing or WoT'ing?
Glarundis

Re: Peek-a-boo.

Post by Glarundis »

A few of us still hanging around playing, but I bet not a lot (atleast I almost never played, although a few days ago I restarted training some skills)
I suppose a few others are still waiting for whatever's gonna happen. I know nothing of the staff, they haven't posted in a while.

If you feel like playing the game, hop by the "public" map, same old IP and port and pass is "mine". I bet they're always looking for new players :)

Don't feel like playing WoW and I don't think it would be good for me to try WoT, I don't want to waste more time with computers than I already do xD
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

I hop on from time to time to macro essentially and sell scrolls when needed.

I've other endeavours that if you check out the creativity forum you can see, I'm weighing my options still and am at a cross roads, more than a little disappointed at lack of production but we all are really.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Oh, well the most surprizing fact is that - Pang's up for like (dont remember the exact number) 14 years?

Can someone PM/post the pug map details please?

Z
everezt

Post by everezt »

uoam.uosecondage.com pw mine

If you mean public map stuff :lol: