Who is making pangaea on legends of aria

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

regdab

Who is making pangaea on legends of aria

Post by regdab »

This game is literally UO2 and I need all you there with a religion system. I kinda realized that i dont really love uo without classes religions and the community we had on pang glory days!
~555-334-995
Theodore

Re: Who is making pangaea on legends of aria

Post by Theodore »

Things will pick up again when religions return.
My bird location is 239081580 footsteps from britain bank!
Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang »

Is it any good?
regdab

Post by regdab »

I do really like it but it really needs a custom server.
The game is literally UO with slightly better functionality and graphics. Read: slightly
The inventory is still clunky, there are currently like 3 minable ores and i dont think any dungeons. I haven't fully explored everything but it looks very promising.
It is a bit easy to get going which i again miss the Pangaea days. Its been 2 days and i can kill trolls which are the strongest monster i can currently find. i have 30 slashing and 55 healing.
It needs a Pangaea and it would be amazing. I'd recommend looking it up on twitch as they removed the NDA and it is being streamed by a few streamers right now.

If you like the looks of it you will want to get a founders pack right now. I think this is the last they will be sold and founders get a week headstart.
~555-334-995
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

bought this. about to test it soon. and i heard theres ultima copy comminity server already existing. legends of ultima and it sounds good.
291-697-526
regdab

Post by regdab »

yeah i got a little deeper on the official server but i have been gone all weekend. there is a decent amount to do but its still no pang. not enough ores/hides/bones but there are probably 30 monster varieties and 3 dungeons so im really looking forward to custom servers. I played on LoU a bit and its the same exact map but they change copper/silver/gold to just gold and renamed the towns. Havent gotten really deep on that server yet though.
~555-334-995