Pangaea challenge list

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Ivan

Pangaea challenge list

Post by Ivan »

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Tought it might be a fun idea to make a challenge list, anyone can comment and I can just add the comments in google sheets and I can turn those comments into permanent marks on the list.

New ideas for challenges can be suggested here.
aldath c'om

Re: Pangaea challenge list

Post by aldath c'om »

how do i add there my own
291-697-526
GM Oden

Post by GM Oden »

Is this something you'd like to see implemented?

I'm not very big into achievements and would only make feats and achievements purely for bragging rights but this is definitely something that could potentially be added to an achievement system. But keep in mind it would in no way affect the in game world, no titles, items or other rewards would be unlocked.

But this could definitely be added to a to-do list. I know we have an achievement type list but I don't particularly like how it's data is stored plus there's no system to see what achievements there are and no in game way to view in a nice way your achievements.

There's a number of achievement type systems from servuo that I could steal some ideas and gump from but only if this is something that people really would like to see.

Obviously this will be a back burner side project and would not take priority.
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Nah, this is just something to give people something to do, if they feel like it. Many people in mmo's generally like doing achievements and whatnot. No point actually waste time from the actual work that pangaea requires.