Insults at discord

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Palma

Insults at discord

Post by Palma »

I havent gone on Pangaea's discord because I don't even want to get lured into replying to people who act the same way as 10 years ago.
But every day people come tell me about insults directed at me for no reason.

So about all the insults I saw from our very first match of yesterday, I'll put this very simple:

From now on whenever Tek appears, Imp leaves. No one has age to play with kids anymore. Have fun playing with one another and be heroes of the game all want.
Emirien

Re: Insults at discord

Post by Emirien »

Sounds like you need to join discord to discuss this point over with the rest of us :)

Or we just need Vulc to wipe religions out again :P
-Eric Shadowblade

688 831 885
-Brit
Mr.T

Post by Mr.T »

As I posted on discord, I shall make the same remark here:

If you guys re-read the comments you done here today, and few days earlier. How does that make you feel?
the thing is; even despite we oppose each other ingame, we never should oppose each other outside the game. We all have spent quite a lot of time together, seeing that the activity is picking up. People tend to forget that we need each other. Old feuds fueling up, hateful messages is flaring again. People really must realize that the spreading of hate often start with him/herself
Palma

Post by Palma »

I'm not going to join discord to discuss the same conversations with the same people from all these years about the same topics.
Like saying im robbing nubs... Havent robbed anyone yet. All I did with Skrin so far is roleplay. I dont rob players that have that one gear. Like Ivan and co looting lance's below avg quality auropians and acuse me robbing noobs lol.

These accusations are meant to lure to discussions. Im out. Will just play with reasonable players.

Have fun pvping with yourselves.
Mike

Post by Mike »

I insulted you on discord without even seeing you on
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

I'm not going to make excuses for killing opposing religion members whom I've made war against with a guild while playing a non-religious character. That is very different from running around and taking fortified mining clothes out of someones corpses. Have some decency towards not fully trained characters from players who're still trying to get there the first time.

Also to note we sold the gear back for very cheap price and this should act as a reminder for everyone involved with religions that there are risks concerning using your religious characters in PVE.

Other than that, guess some are just too weak to banter, everything I've said about imperials is towards all of the imperials, not solely to you. If banter hurts your ego, tough luck it's all results of the actions from the religion itself.

What comes to the discord itself, there are currently 68 player in there altogether and most of the don't give a flying f*ck about someone calling out players who're not even bothering to protect their cities, especially when you've been given such privilege of having them.
Palma

Post by Palma »

You have zero screenshots of me robbing noobs. Zero screenshots of me insulting anyone IG or Irl.
I have tons and tons of you guys towards us and me by name. Heck I got a whole forum right now of Imperial full of trash talk. Its awesome to search by the word "Palma" on Imperial forums.
Even people who I've never met IG or talked to me on ICQ hate my guts thanks to what you say about me never with any proof.

Last I heard we were free to play however we wanted and whenever we wanted with whoever we wanted. From this point on, you're free from me and us "dirty" AGs who just hide and are pussies and allegedly die to you all the time cause you so strong.

And about our Cities, go ahead and conquer them freely!
Any GM that wants to come and talk to us because we aint defending our Cities for not wanting to play with you guys because you're griefing us, I'll be right here for that chat.

We are playing with Law politely and all grown ups. Dont see us or Laws posting pics or bragging do ya? Let alone call names like lil kids. And we fought many times already with losses on both sides. Everyone has grown up.

At this time in my life thats all I want to spend my free time in Pangaea doing, having fun with cool people.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

It's pretty hard to go wrong when the guy sais "Ashon and Skrin just took my fortified mining cloth" so do I need a sceenshots for that? Especially knowing you were interrupting my hunt just a few days before.

So you're literally seeing only the snippets of the discord where I or someone posts a picture about PVP or imps and you are making your assessment based off of that? IG insulting is literally called RP, you're freaking enemies with the other guys, you are not supposed to give hugs and kisses (though I understand if law hp Gurrnutt does this).

All I can gather from this is that you're just angry over old stuff and can't handle banter even when no one has been targeting you. Also it is part of the game that Imperials defend their cities, it's their RP literally, it's their only freaking job. Ofcourse we're going to use that as a flag and fly it across the shard when imperials are not doing their shit. Unlike Tekstone who have been busy destroying the world as they are supposed to.

What comes to imperial forums, I have no clue what is in there since I don't think I've ever even had access to it. So you're taking insults from old messages from a private forum section.

This is my last reply to this childish "I won't play with you, because you called me dumb" topic.
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Butthurt people :D. This is internet, what do you expect.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Sounds like alot of unnecessary drama. Though after reading the old topics in Nature Forums I can see a pattern.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2