brother in NEED

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Jaskier Huntley

brother in NEED

Post by Jaskier Huntley »

Hey guys.One of us Lukasz Bielawa which is known by most of you as Kalwin needs help.Hes an old player,one from founders of Order of Yshoshshor.
He is a friend of mine irl for almost 20 years now,he introduced me to Ultima.
He was diagnosed a liver cancer in June 2018,really nasty one which attacked all of his body.Doctors told him that he has few weeks left, but thanks to the immuno therapy from USA which we managed to
arrange for him, he is still with us. A week ago he was kicked out of the program because his condition got worse.
We(his friends and fam) are gathering money to continue this program,but we have to cover all the cost by ourselves.
There is no chance for full recovery but we are trying to buy some time, so he can stay with us longer.
If you guys can support us it will mean a world to me. Literally ANY amount will help.
The easiest way to support Kalwin in his fight is to use paypal transfer on following site :

http://www.fundacjaonkologicznanadzieja ... U776l_NcgU

This site is 100% safe, and we are gathering money for him throught foundation.
Bipina Huntley

Re: brother in NEED

Post by Bipina Huntley »

Hey Guys
Please, help if you can even a little bit. If you will have any troubles msg me on icq i will help.
Bipina Huntley
My bird coordinates :
446-956-887

GM Oden

Re: brother in NEED

Post by GM Oden »

I am sorry to hear about this.

Let's rally to the cause.

There is not much more to say but I will keep him in my prayers and his family and friends as well.

edit: PayPal has a 3-5 business day transfer period so once that clears, you've got my financial support. Cancer is the biggest scourge and should be eradicated, stay strong and continue the fight, just an unimaginable situation he is in.
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill