Help a staffers mother

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

GM Oden

Help a staffers mother

Post by GM Oden »

So three weeks ago my mother was in an accident, we're looking for any help anyone wishes to provide. I have been relatively mia beyond just being available on discord because of this so if any of you feel the urge to donate to a good cause, I know the page strictly mentions a new vehicle but the money received would also go a long way in helping my parents with their bills and general sense of peace of mind in knowing that not all is lost.

There's an understandably dark cloud above my parents house right now because 2 years ago my father had a stroke and has been able to work since and now my mother is unable to make the little bit of income she was making because of the accident and injuries sustained as well as the lack of vehicle available to her. They are looking at roughly a three to four month recovery time for her as once the pins are pulled from her leg, they will need to also pull the pins from her elbow and assess any other injuries sustained in the accident.

So while most of you, none of you in fact know my parents, if you have ever wanted to donate to something for the little bit of work I do for the shard, you have my deepest gratitude of anything donated.

Help Oden's Mother Donation

PS - Not everything I write or post to the forums is a complete Trumpian Wall of Text :D
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill
GM Oden

Re: Help a staffers mother

Post by GM Oden »

If you need or prefer PayPal this is my email used there, consequently my main email address anyway.

DavidJSGardner@Gmail.com

I do appreciate it!
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill