THE MOST ZOMG'ish PICTURES FROM IG

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Cyrus Tegyr

Re: THE MOST ZOMG'ish PICTURES FROM IG

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Gorath Blackmind wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:Ohii ex are only available for those with cloth.
Shouldnt every item be craftable at 100/100, even if with low chance?
I subscribe to this notion, I know it is a strange concept to some.

Clothes should only be a helping modifier and not a requirement. Difficulty is one thing, impossibility another.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
KrondorZuula
Counselor

Post by KrondorZuula »

I feel like this should apply to hit rate on monsters aswell, it shouldnt take 5swings to hit a ratman with 100 of any fighting skill :evil:
Raegen Keenarrow

Post by Raegen Keenarrow »

The thing is my character can physically craft the item. I have spent around 20-30k+ logs however and not crafted a single one. However if I go to craft an exceptional o'hii composite bow, it will stop at quality and say my skill is not high enough to continue upgrading the item or something of the sort. So I can craft the item, it's just insanely hard without cloth. If I couldn't craft it, then I would get the same message I do when crafting o'hii composite bows.
Last edited by Raegen Keenarrow on Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

The shard has become too much heighteen skill dependable. Seems like having maxed a skill to 100 after all the macro, the skill still sucks unless you get heighteen.
ImageSTFU Noob!!
Boris wrote:Don't worry, we're not here to kill baseclass, it's Telboreas duty.
- Boris
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Ricardus wrote:The shard has become too much heighteen skill dependable. Seems like having maxed a skill to 100 after all the macro, the skill still sucks unless you get heighteen.
Pro tip dont waste time getting heighten, it sucks even after that.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

a few skills do make a difference if they're 105..atleast for merchants i think it's worth it
Cruxis Bane

Post by Cruxis Bane »

Feel like the merchant scripts should be tweaked as not everyone in this game will be able to get an indestructible cloth which is apparently what makes a merchant class doable. Failing at grandmaster skill level so much or not being able to make something at grandmaster is a little over the top I feel.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Cruxis Bane wrote:Feel like the merchant scripts should be tweaked as not everyone in this game will be able to get an indestructible cloth which is apparently what makes a merchant class doable. Failing at grandmaster skill level so much or not being able to make something at grandmaster is a little over the top I feel.
I agree. Kind of dumb that exceptional ohii composite bows aren't tough to make at gm arms lore and bowcraft, they are impossible. Everything should be craftable at gm just somethings harder than others.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Please post pictures here. Make new topic about bowyers.
Ert
Counselor

Post by Ert »

Who needs gods when your butt gives this much armor?