Looking to hire some Staff

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Whitewolf

Looking to hire some Staff

Post by Whitewolf »

id like to annouce from Alty, that Tekstone will be open to the public in the comming days, once the new peity system is implamented, so if you want to join tekstone here is the application, fill it out, send to my PM box, and we will vote on the best to join, there only 5 slots. Who wants on the bad team?

Name :
Forum name :
Stats :
Str :
Dex
Int :

Skills :
Anatomy :
Healing :
Mace :
Meditation :
Resist:

What will you do for tekstone:

What does Rp mean to you:

Rp story why you want to join:(this is most important)

if you get into tekstone you know there is no way out, anyone wanting to leave char will be stoned, are you ready for that?:
Maximilian Lhoth

Re: Looking to hire some Staff

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Add:

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT USING STONING IS ILLEGAL?
yes [ ]
no [ ]
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

fine, no flame.
Last edited by Quintoz on Fri May 29, 2009 12:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Maximilian Lhoth

Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Fri May 29, 2009 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:Add:

yes [ x]
no [ x]
Blexatlorp

Post by Blexatlorp »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:Add:

yes [ ]
no [ ]
Now that's a dirty cheapshot
Maximilian Lhoth

Let's take two parties.

Tekstone and Nature.

Neither party can, at the moment do the following things to each other:
- loot anything
- stone
- maledict

If they decide to make war rules, they BOTH must agree, so to get into use all three, both parties must agree on all three, and so on. This means Tekstone will set no rule alone, but only exceptions to loot-stone-maled rule are cases in which both parties have voluntarily agreed. If all others say no looting, no stoning, no malediction, Tekstone can't do sh*t. Another story is will others insist on all three to be banned.

Every second day people tell me false things about rules. For example sometimes I hear steed killing is illegal, sometimes I hear leaving items "to decay" (not corpsecamping) is illegal, sometimes people really think stoning is legal (it was in the Alus+Lucius stoning Alexia Andra case actually the case)
Jam Rave

Post by Jam Rave »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote: DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT USING STONING IS ILLEGAL?
yes [ ]
no [x ]
can i get in now? :D
Houston

Post by Houston »

Cool down people, Tekstone has always been so harsh on the "resigning member" thing and i think it kinda fits to their role, now that you want to leave, you WILL get excommed (i personally think you should) But before getting excommed you WILL get stoned, further than that you have a way to play your character by giving some RP quests or orders on a religion to free you - for a pay ofcourse.

No need to whirl it all up and keep the gameplay nice and fair.

But making a person unable to play a character the way he wants, is a tad harsh, since roleplay should have a key to anything - even with such harsh rules so i suggest to think twice before making a harsh rule, will you ever get a member joining if he knows that the day will come where he gets fed up and wants to quit but there is no way to quit except deleting your char? I mean, comeon.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Houston wrote:Cool down people, Tekstone has always been so harsh on the "resigning member" thing and i think it kinda fits to their role, now that you want to leave, you WILL get excommed (i personally think you should) But before getting excommed you WILL get stoned, further than that you have a way to play your character by giving some RP quests or orders on a religion to free you - for a pay ofcourse.

No need to whirl it all up and keep the gameplay nice and fair.

But making a person unable to play a character the way he wants, is a tad harsh, since roleplay should have a key to anything - even with such harsh rules so i suggest to think twice before making a harsh rule, will you ever get a member joining if he knows that the day will come where he gets fed up and wants to quit but there is no way to quit except deleting your char? I mean, comeon.
I think it's a rule to keep bitches out. If it's done right from the beginning it should work.