Moderator: Game Masters

Agen Kolar

Re: last Straw.

Post by Agen Kolar »

Kent Strider wrote:
Alona wrote:Jailed 7 days on forum for insulting staff

Alona

If anyone flame, they get the same.
I didn't see any insults? No insulting INTENDED, but your kind of showing the power drunk thing....

*Sigh* I bet I get jailed for this....
Staff is here to do the job and acting like that only shows that you're never capable of doing staff job. If you could you'd imagine yourself into their shoes and understand that what Geryn wrote is heavily out of the line.

Proove my point and call me staff asslicker for writing this, right?

No, I'm writing this because some of your guys behaviour falls beyond my understanding and by giving staff unnecessary grey hairs is not anyone's advantage.
~ Heron Katsaros ~
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Want to read my edited message? I have never called anyone an ass licker.
Pecullia
Game Master

Post by Pecullia »

Yes, you should get off the boards for a while, for calling Alona powerdrunk.

If you can not see we are trying to keep the boards enjoyable for everyone to read, then you should consider if this is the place you wish to spend your time.
Now stop wasting our time with lame comments/spam, and focus on something useful for once.

Everyone needs to stay on topic, manage their rage, stop pointing fingers, quit measuring e-peens and freaking log on and role-play.
Hendrik Kar'lon

Post by Hendrik Kar'lon »

Its a game.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Role-play..
WAAAAIT!, is this one off them.. them.. role-playing servers... I never knew.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

It's become a joke.

Where have rational minded people gone, There wasn't a single insult to staff in any of my posts. I'm quite sad to believe that the staff read what they want and not whats really there. I've been a pro-campainger for this shard, recruiting many new players and defending against those who say "what's the point when pang two is around the corner". I won't be silenced when I see that one person is causing so much disruption and is going un-noticed.

Call me a flamer or hater but I'm mature enough to discuss the issues at hand, and one of them being Richard Mota's reputation and abuse of players via instant messaging and Pm'ing. This is not an issue that should remain private because we all know private pm's to staff either go unread or treated with a "oh he's whining/lying again" approach. What is worse is that staff are using language deemed inappropiate and if a player writes it, we are jailed and we look up to the staff to show us how to behave, although it becomes very contradictory.

Honestly, you can jail me for any period of time, but I'm not guilty of anything, except highlighting an issue that has caused severe irritation for fellow players. I find it strange that Mota hasn't defended himself anywhere in this thread, probably because he hasn't the basis to do it.

This is a universal message in that, why should such topics be kept private when the player base needs to understand how upset individuals have become with persistent annoyances and players that consistently break rules, I'm all up for "Naming and Shaming" maybe I'm too harsh, but that's something the staff are not, unless we are of course are talking about forum jails and showing their authority. Personally, I respect the staff and appreciate the new things that have been implemented and the bugs that have been fixed, but respect doesn't stop me from making note of obvious issues that the staff over look.

As I have said repeatedly, I love playing pangaea, and I love the guild I run with the community we have created, but it saddens me when the issues so obvious are over looked or locked immediatley. It's like anything associated with multi-accounting or rule breaking is taboo and should not be mentioned publicly.

Sorry for any problems or anger, but I only write my own thoughts and whatI truly think - if that's something to be jailed for, then so be it.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Sherrod

Post by Sherrod »

Get love get love get love get love get love get get love and get loved
Made by Adrian
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

The "Name and Shame" approach is probably the best way to go about it, it would be an example to those who might follow in their foot steps if you ask me.
Sherrod

Post by Sherrod »

I'ma take you to a gay bar
Made by Adrian
Uzriel Raven

Post by Uzriel Raven »

?