Shout outs

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Zaradon

Re: Shout outs

Post by Zaradon »

Ivan wrote:
Anyhow shoutout to the awesome OOC post from palma on the personal letters!
It really pisses one off if you go like "HAHA i killed him, LOOK! *points finger and laughs*" :P
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

Zaradon wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Anyhow shoutout to the awesome OOC post from palma on the personal letters!
It really pisses one off if you go like "HAHA i killed him, LOOK! *points finger and laughs*" :P
direct quote:
Roleplay Stories / Personal Letters
This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.
291-697-526
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Do you think ppl want to even stick to the rules when there's such behaviour at place? :/
dwight

Post by dwight »

Ivan wrote:5 laws couldnt catch me while I was a robber, they even had paralyze rite.
Shout out to Ivan for escaping 5 laws while he was a robber when they even had paralyze rite.
Palma

Post by Palma »

Arthur is trying and playing it for fun. Dying and re-gearing to learn and enjoy.

No one's pissed, I just thought I would mention about not starting the personal again. No one is rubbing in anyone's faces about kills. We're past that.

At least I thought we were... Do you really want people to make it worse? Want to see a post of your corpse in public and people saying "like catching a fly" crap?

Arthur is out there with no guards, crap gear, fighting alone vs many. I don't see a need to trash him.

Its more than most who are just hiding at their houses not even hunting because of Pangaea Ego Syndrome of importance "omg cannot be seen dying". No one gives a rat's ass about that anymore.

Instead of pointing me out the obvious rules, consider editing that post and give an example to people?
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Ved Dwight wrote:
Ivan wrote:5 laws couldnt catch me while I was a robber, they even had paralyze rite.
Shout out to Ivan for escaping 5 laws while he was a robber when they even had paralyze rite.
Im sorry but I laughed out loud at this :D

Shout out to me for saving Papa Gil last night!
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

It wasn't meant to be a personal attack but to get some religion RP started and to show people that also we fight the robbers. I'm glad that you guys are here taking people's stuff and making it more fun for them though.
I whine, therefore I am
Bella Pious

Post by Bella Pious »

Palma, it was me who pointed out the fact that there is a different purpose between General Roleplay forum and Roleplay Story forum, on the PM I sent you. I also did the same thing to Ivan when I spotted something inappropriate. I did not think the minor mistake needed to draw public attention, and a simple gesture of reminder would solve problem before it draws more spamming. You know, the shard was down for a long time, and people started using smileys on Roleplay posts, etc. But I guess you disapprove that so I will clarify it here that it has nothing to do with the other group.

One single robber represents the entire general group of robbers, and vice versa. You cannot expect people to have empathy because you have days when one of you "just want to have fun with crappy gear" and some days "you mean business". It is a RP shard with PvP allowed, so please remember if you log on your robber you are in for all the consequences of the character's actions. I am not saying you were wrong about we should all get past the personal stuff and work towards a greater good for the shard as whole, but I do think the requirement should be on both sides, to be fair.
Bella Pious, The Vet
Palma

Post by Palma »

Yeah Bella, there's a clear difference in the message you sent me, to the phrases "Shout out to Palma for OOC bla bla" and the other guy's "we got rights you breaking forum rules" kinda like.

I understand the topic was to get RP started but I think it can be done with "Murderers were killed" and not step on a guy who is learning and trying. Posting a pic of him dead, naked and with a rat next to him.............
The other day I was accused of robbing a noob because Skrin was talking to him "Where did you get all that good gear??" Like if that would be bad for the shard as it was probably just some old Player alt who muled stuff. Not that I would rob him anyway and even without screens, I was accused by the same guys who now are trashing noobs and people who are learning by calling them flies, etc. Making them not wanting to play. Players don't stop to consider which one is worse because it's not happenning to them.

The other day some peeps wanted to make that Maeros guy red cause he was around me watching. Now Arthur is trashed because he's not kickass at pvp and is trying to learn even died to 5 people. What a noob right? Gotta trash him.

Not like we have new players lining up to play here...

Then they say it's not personal. It is personal, right now half the shard feels like raping them guys and taking pics with them dead next to 10 rats, and do memes saying "I killed him and no paralyze rite was needed". How is that not personal? That's how you wanna pvp? Knowing you'll be public news if you die? Like dying means anything...

Watch them posts, save the boasts for thyselves and ICQs with buddies. Stop ICQing Arthur with trash talk everytime he dies, play your games, that's all I'm pointing out. Small topics like that lead to circles and then it never stops. Look at how simple my point was and how much discussion has generated already and accusations.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Palma, soon you'll join him and I'll have another picture posted, how about that? Since you cannot see difference in RP and OOC, you should just stay quiet.