IRL Pics!

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Maximilian Lhoth

Re: IRL Pics!

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:Then there's a DIY patch; "F*CK THE SYSTEM". If someone asks about it, I tell them that I hate my computer's operating system.
:lol: :lol:
Maximilian Lhoth

puNk won't go, no hope for anyone, no hope for you

intoxication: ethyl alcohol, alprazolam
Attachments
alive, kicking
alive, kicking
punxi.JPG (92.34 KiB) Viewed 16508 times
Maximilian Lhoth

Attachments
treffi.png
treffi.png (86.71 KiB) Viewed 16277 times
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samuk

Post by Samuk »

wazzuup haldric! you gona get bunch of girls with that pic my old friend!
Maximilian Lhoth

Samuk wrote:wazzuup haldric! you gona get bunch of girls with that pic my old friend!
thnx :lol: , but I think my time has gone... it was different when I was young. they want someone that can protect them and their children. translates to rich, or at least normal guy. :(

ah, I forgot, I don't have/want children, and I don't want girls that want children.

kinda zero value for women, that means. but i'm not hating the player, i'm hating the game. stay zen!

but i got the HONOR and the ATTITUDE... here's the "dating ad", in finnish, sorry :D
Attachments
asennekohallaan.jpg
asennekohallaan.jpg (43.08 KiB) Viewed 16194 times
Samuk

Post by Samuk »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Samuk wrote:wazzuup haldric! you gona get bunch of girls with that pic my old friend!
thnx :lol: , but I think my time has gone... it was different when I was young. they want someone that can protect them and their children. translates to rich, or at least normal guy. :(

ah, I forgot, I don't have/want children, and I don't want girls that want children.

kinda zero value for women, that means. but i'm not hating the player, i'm hating the game. stay zen!

but i got the HONOR and the ATTITUDE... here's the "dating ad", in finnish, sorry :D
Hah, Nice ad, remember; the seas are full of fish ;) Welcome to this marvellous city. i own you a I-beer.
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

Samuk wrote:
Maximilian Lhoth wrote:

Hah, Nice ad, remember; the seas are full of fish ;) Welcome to this marvellous city. i own you a I-beer.
luckily i left tampere. buuut wheres my beer?
291-697-526
Samuk

Post by Samuk »

aldath c'om wrote: luckily i left tampere. buuut wheres my beer?
hah :lol: ill buy u both a beer when we go together a pub. :D
Maximilian Lhoth

Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.