Realm of the mad god

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Darian Darkmind

Re: Realm of the mad god

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Had a level 20 priest with decent gear. Finished one Oryx already (hiding behind other players of course), found some of those permanent potions and was doing pretty well. Then I got stuck and died because I couldn't be arsed to change the hotkey to Nexus. Should have listened to you Glarundis and changed it to control or something.
Daren Priesten

Post by Daren Priesten »

Could start a Pang guild...my name on here is Sigris but you'd have to go to my ussouth server like Simmo did :P

Together..We can destroy the evil high level monsters and purge the land!

Message me if interested: 309-013-868
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

hiding behind other players doesn't count darian :D
i've fought oryx before, but ofc i didn't do the main damage, i just can't survive there for more than 5 seconds.
but did you fight oryx1 in his cave, or oryx2 (the real oryx) in the wine cellar?because that's the hard one (lol as if the other wasn't hard enough) and i never even got near that.
about the stat potions, i suppose that's where the game is. you just can't kill those super monsters with lvl20 "normal stats"

daren, it's not a bad idea, if we have a group we can kill gods easily, and then, potions and then, fame!and we'll dominate the game :D
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Oryx1 died and then someone opened the wine cellar. But people rushed in the cellar leaving all the mobs behind, so I decided to play it safe and leave.

Yeah it's pretty insane with just level 20 without the best gear and potions.

I think priest is pretty much the best char in this game as well due to quick healing - and in the end you can double your defence as well.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

yeah
what we need in this game is healing ability or range
a lot of ppl have their best chars as archers, because of the range
if you have a knight or something, no matter how strong it is, you will die because you nee to be so close to the monsters to hit them...
i just don't know, it seems impossible to kill freaking gods with lvl20 when you are surrounded by like 6 of them...how do they kill them...
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Oryx castle wipe gg

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Daren Priesten

Post by Daren Priesten »

We have a glorious team of three, more are welcome!
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Damn, Darion was spamming and priest was training mace. Lost my lvl 20 warrior with cool stuff but was time to do new char anyway!
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

When I die I blame Darion too!

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Daren Priesten

Post by Daren Priesten »

Eh so far... 20 mage, 20 rogue, 20 archer, 20 warrior, 20 knight, 20 priest, 20 assassin, 18 paladin and now 12 necromancer...It really sucks to die in this game especially when you acquire T9 stuff :(