Realm of the mad god

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Glarundis

Re: Realm of the mad god

Post by Glarundis »

i must agree with walac here

every game that lacks pvp is bound to die. you will eventually beat everything and get everything, the only thing you'll want to continue trying is how to beat your opponents, because they're harder and unpredictable compared to monsters. it will never be the same fight again, even if it's 10 years later
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Glarundis wrote:i must agree with walac here

every game that lacks pvp is bound to die. you will eventually beat everything and get everything, the only thing you'll want to continue trying is how to beat your opponents, because they're harder and unpredictable compared to monsters. it will never be the same fight again, even if it's 10 years later
Beat the fame! Johnny and Daren helped to gain up my priest yesterday. After reaching lvl 20 i wondered what is behind that 150 fame but there is nothing more than reach 400 fame :D
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Level 20 means nothing. You need to grind gods for hours to find the stat potions. Then with good enough stats you can survive against the dungeon bosses to get the best items.

Then, with best items and max stats you just focus on fame. This is when game has lost its point.

My level 20 priest with already maxed speed, half-maxed defence and with extra attack, dex and other stats died :(
I guess I've got enough of the game now :D
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Darian Darkmind wrote:Level 20 means nothing. You need to grind gods for hours to find the stat potions. Then with good enough stats you can survive against the dungeon bosses to get the best items.

Then, with best items and max stats you just focus on fame. This is when game has lost its point.

My level 20 priest with already maxed speed, half-maxed defence and with extra attack, dex and other stats died :(
I guess I've got enough of the game now :D
How much is maxxed speed etc? I found some speed, attack, def pots yesterday.
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

It depends of your character.
For a priest its 50, for a rogue and a like its 75.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

simmo, what do you mean there's nothing past 400 fame?best chars get hundreds of thousands...however, most of it come from the bonuses.highest base fame i've seen was like 20000 or something
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Glarundis wrote:simmo, what do you mean there's nothing past 400 fame?best chars get hundreds of thousands...however, most of it come from the bonuses.highest base fame i've seen was like 20000 or something
Yeah theres nothing. First theres max 150 fame then 400 and so on. Kills the fun, i died with somewat 350 fame. Fooked up
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

how do they get higher base?besides, each class has 5 class quests, which are about getting fame. i thought getting 400 would be only the third or fourth star at best
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Glarundis wrote:how do they get higher base?besides, each class has 5 class quests, which are about getting fame. i thought getting 400 would be only the third or fourth star at best
I usually get boored after reaching level 20 and then die on purpose. Then i think that it was the best char (priest) and do it again :x
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

haha
i got bored of it already..
i guess i'll be playing every now and then just to shoot something, but it's annoying to get all the fame and farm like that