Realm of the mad god

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Glarundis

Re: Realm of the mad god

Post by Glarundis »

how can you tell the tiers?
dammit you guys really overcame me in this game...powergamer in uo, powergamer in realm...
KrondorZuula
Counselor

Post by KrondorZuula »

when you move your mouse over the item, it will say like T0-T9 kind thing, im sure you can get better than T9 stuff too, just haven't gotten there
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

it's just too impossible to kill gods with knight, no matter what level and weapons you have...if they're lesser gods and are alone it's easy, but those that spam in all directions simultaneously...bah
no wonder everyone is playing archers and chars that damage from long range
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Priest, once again, is the best character by far. The longer range can take down any of those lesser gods with ease and the ability to heal forgives your errors. Once you get the best tome you can double your defence for 4 seconds, which gives you even stronger armor than knights have. I've been soloing hundreds of those gods, sometimes even 5 at the same time as long as you keep walking backward while shooting. Toda's saldo: Few nice items as well as 5 potions.

Still a long way to go to get the best gear, but slowly with patience I'm getting there.
Last edited by Darian Darkmind on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Darian Darkmind wrote:Priest, once again, is the best character by far. The longer range can take down any of those lesser gods with ease and the ability to heal forgives your errors. I've been soloing hundreds of those lesser gods, sometimes even 5 at the same time as long as you keep walking backward while shooting. Toda's saldo: Few nice items as well as 5 potions.

Still a long way to go to get the best gear, but slowly with patience I'm getting there.
Mya priest is cool. I registered and then you can buy double gain for xpoints (for the 100 gold you have). I did it, i had 200 xpoints missing from lvl 20 and i died. Having t9 stuff all over n shit.
Daren Priesten

Post by Daren Priesten »

I agree, priest is best so far and everyone loves you when you're around...

hp

ty

hp
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

priest isn't necessarily the best class
the best classes are priest and whoever has long range of attacking, this is just how the game is..long range to avoid being hit
darian, before you go for the high gear read some parts of forums and look in google "realm of the mad god how to be a pro" and try to farm those stat potions, even with the best gear, you will only be among the best with max stats.
without those stats, lvl20 sucks lol
i can kill gods, not all of them, but if they are in groups of 5 it's just impossible with a knight :S
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

I've already drunk like 7 potions with my current priest. Still a long way to go, I know, but I'm getting there. Sadly it's been mostly speed potions, but they are good too. I wish I would find more defence potions.

Was part of few players killing a cube god and it dropped me a special bag. However, once dead all the players rushed away leaving me unable to reach the bag with all the lesser cubes still alive... bastards :D
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

yeah, they rush the bags too much :S i can never get the good stuff.
once again, if you go to the forums, you will see which monsters drop defence potions.
but any potion is worthy :D
with higher speed you will walk faster (really? :D) and it will be easier to avoid being hit
knights have great defence, but their small range and low speed makes it hard (imo) to kill gods
Daren Priesten

Post by Daren Priesten »

Best bag rusher: Rogue with extra speed ;D