Salvation change

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

How you'd wish to change the salvation?

Murdercounts older than 1000 days excluded from the punishment
9%
Murdercounts older than 360 days excluded from the punishment
37%
Salvation removes all previous marks (so you don't have to pay twice for the same murdercount if you go red -> blue -> red -> blue)
51%
No change
2%

Total votes: 43

Monad
Game Master

Salvation change

Post by Monad »

We all have a bit different view on how the salvation should work so let's see your opinion. It won't necessary be the final decision what you vote but go ahead.
Please select some of the above and try to avoid to come up with more suggestions because we already have enough options to choose from.
Bipina Huntley

Re: Salvation change

Post by Bipina Huntley »

so at this moment, when player had salvation (paid for it) -> he goes blue -> he decide to go red again -> he has to pay for the same murdercounts + new ones?
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Correct.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

I would have both options 2. and 3.

After all, one year is a long time for a game.
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Removing all marks is the only option for me. It may come expensive, but it gives a fresh start.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
dwight

Post by dwight »

i voted 360 but imo, to avoid players beeing constantly changing from blue to red or red to blue, that timer could double each time you want salvation again or some other kind of punnishment
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Boris wrote:Removing all marks is the only option for me. It may come expensive, but it gives a fresh start.

- Boris
There are characters here that have hundreds of MCs from 4-9 years back. Surely you can't claim it is fair to pay for those as well?

What is important to keep in mind is that we had a complete ITEM WIPE some years ago. When that happened, everyone's MCs should have been nullified because what ever profit you might have gained by killing other players was now lost.

This is why the 1000 days is the bare minimun, though as this is a game 360 days should suffice.
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

i voted for 3 but i would like 2 to be included as well, its a game, a year is an age... :)
Bipina Huntley

Post by Bipina Huntley »

Akkarrin wrote:i voted for 3 but i would like 2 to be included as well, its a game, a year is an age... :)

i have to agree 100%

i voted for 2, but in my opinion it is wierd that you have to pay twice for the same thing.
Last edited by Bipina Huntley on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

I voted the 360 days.

A big no on the "Salvation removes all previous marks (so you don't have to pay twice for the same murdercount if you go red -> blue -> red -> blue"

If you go back to red after being salvated. And wants another salvation, you deserve fricking double payment. HC Pang is the only Pang.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2