Rules & Pangaea.

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Rules on Pangaea should..

Encourage PvP between religions.
21%
Encourage PvM for non-piety classes.
79%
I got something in my mind.
No votes

Total votes: 14

Zaradon

Rules & Pangaea.

Post by Zaradon »

I was wondering, seeing Pangaea for the last year we're had a bit of too much PvP going on and most fun PvP comes from religions.

All the other PvP (robbing/guild vs guild) is nowadays pretty dead and we NEED to change something to make non-religious classes more popular, but my suggestion would be more towards PvM.

Ofcourse we have seen a lot of great updates and changes from the staff, but it's still not -IT-
We all know that religions have an "edge" over the non-piety classes and this is why i made this poll, so i can work on more ideas.

Waiting for your input folks.
Simmo

Re: Rules & Pangaea.

Post by Simmo »

Bringing back old doom rules or something would be a start. Doom literally killed a big part of Guildhunting (groups who want some bro lewt).
Daren Priesten

Post by Daren Priesten »

Doom- Cost 100k and only one party at a time, no cap, definitley a good deal since you may be risking millions in gear and hours of time.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Well i'd see some more safety for non-piety classes in hunting at some point.

Let them religions PvP all they want, but the non-religious classes are not catching much of an attention since everyone knows whats the best/cheapest/fastest class.

We need a balance in the rules, to make it less risky for the "slowpokes"
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Hmpf, i guess i rolled a wrong Poll for this.

Can any GM lock this so i can go for a proper Poll?
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

Daren Priesten wrote:Doom- Cost 100k and only one party at a time, no cap, definitley a good deal since you may be risking millions in gear and hours of time.
This. The invading party PROBABLY couldn't even clear the doom with their PvP gear anyway so it would be just for pure griefing to kill the doom hunters.
I whine, therefore I am
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

The rules aren't leaning on either option. What happens in the world of Pangaea is eventually up to player politics and decisions they make. If there's too much PvP and you wonder why, just look in the mirror.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

Boris wrote:The rules aren't leaning on either option. What happens in the world of Pangaea is eventually up to player politics and decisions they make. If there's too much PvP and you wonder why, just look in the mirror.

- Boris
Or look at the scripter of siege system. So the mirror part only works if you're Ares :p

But actually, it's only partially true, but still, implementing the siege system is one of the reasons there's more PvP nowadays.
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Then suggest how to improve it. Nothing is written in stone.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Players want a siege system, GMs create it, players complain it creates too much pvp. Basically the only pvp you should feel compelled to participate in is temple defense, the rest is volountary. Temple attacks could be executed without the siege system.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota