Warrior's new abilities

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

How would you wish the warrior abilities to be used?

Implement the .dot commands, book is too much hassle
57%
Implement the book, .dot commands are boring
43%

Total votes: 47

Boris
Admin

Re: Warrior's new abilities

Post by Boris »

He's just giving the truth about your useless book.

Vote for .dot command.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

In pvp I would rather see an emote about what my enemy is about to do then just get insta killed becuase I had no clue. Which is one of the reasons why the speech-to-rite thing works nicly.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Can be triggered.

So far we've had emotions like *defending* and *sharpening* so nothing's completely secret.

- Boris
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Then I'm fine either way, that's the only reason I wanted the book over . command.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Yonki

Post by Yonki »

With only two abilities, the .command sounds better to me.
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

The books are an awesome idea guys, and I appreciate the thought process of that. I just think the fighters should stick to dot commands, unless we open up melee fighter books for other classes after this. Thus using some of that whole Samurai graphic package we've never untapped from ML.

Since we won't be doing that, I say .dot command.
632-140-419
Ares

Post by Ares »

Vaux27 wrote:The books are an awesome idea guys, and I appreciate the thought process of that. I just think the fighters should stick to dot commands, unless we open up melee fighter books for other classes after this. Thus using some of that whole Samurai graphic package we've never untapped from ML.

Since we won't be doing that, I say .dot command.
It dosen't necessarily have to be a book. Could be a shield for example. The Dupres Shields.. Or it could be combined. The item with a fastcast in the shape of a .dotcommand.

A book would mean more business for Scribes, a dexcost would mean more business for cooks (sushi). And an IG item just adds more flavor to the concept over just yet another .dotcommand..
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Ares wrote: It dosen't necessarily have to be a book. Could be a shield for example. The Dupres Shields.. Or it could be combined. The item with a fastcast in the shape of a .dotcommand.

A book would mean more business for Scribes, a dexcost would mean more business for cooks (sushi). And an IG item just adds more flavor to the concept over just yet another .dotcommand..

He makes great points Boris, on the day of America's big decision...let's hear your counter to this. My vote isn't sold yet, both candidates seem solid. :D
632-140-419
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

A book doesn't mean more business to scribes as the amount of Warriors can be counted with one hand. Or actually, at the moment, with one finger. My middlefinger.

The issue to me is more about practicality and simplicity. While these two fools think a book is needed, I see it completely useless as we have only a few skills to implement. Stamina loss is nothing else but annoying and full of ass. While these fools are perhaps planning more business to merchants (cooks, scribes, alchemists), I'm focusing on saving the class, making it the best class in the history of mankind. I see only one dot command needed to activate defend mode (aka. tanking) and one item to sharpen weaponry (aka. sharpening stone). Simple stuff.

A book will make poor poorer and rich richer. It's a dirty republican trick to discriminate the minorities (Warriors, our least active class).

Ps. More sushi sales due to stamina loss in nothing but a lie. It's a republican conspiracy to make rich richer, as mentioned above. It only means more sales (refresh potions) to alchemists who are making millions in minutes as we speak.

- Boris
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

hahahahahahaha :D

well, make a few more changes to warrior and i may change my priest to warrior.
or maybe not
i have another class with 65 healing and..it's not nice