Summon Guard Rite Poll

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Choose one of these.

Option 1
31%
Option 2
8%
Option 3
3%
Option 4
49%
I dont care
10%

Total votes: 39

Demian

Re: Summon Guard Rite Poll

Post by Demian »

And the point is blight isn't as bad as you try to make us believe when it can be used to clear Britain of guards very easily by casting it in a few locations for 30 seconds with very little risk when pvp isn't engaged.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Demian wrote:And the point is blight isn't as bad as you try to make us believe when it can be used to clear Britain of guards very easily by casting it in a few locations for 30 seconds with very little risk when pvp isn't engaged.
Wait, now you lost me. You tried to make a point by lying that Blight got 400% longer range then it have? Cast on a "few" locations with little risk? If anything you have made my point even stronger. I'm stating the real facts about Blight and you say "Nothing can be that bad, you are lying". Well sir, welcome to the Tekstone Blight. Try read my posts again and you will see the proper facts about blight. Are you seriously trying to convince me that I can blight from GY to Law Temple? Or clearing out Britain with 4 blights? Risk free? Jesus fricking christ man. It's in my tome. We know what it does. You are straight up lying about blight and then trying to convince me it's true. Do you have any idea how stupid that makes you look?
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
KrondorZuula
Counselor

Post by KrondorZuula »

Johnny Walac wrote:
Demian wrote:And the point is blight isn't as bad as you try to make us believe when it can be used to clear Britain of guards very easily by casting it in a few locations for 30 seconds with very little risk when pvp isn't engaged.
Wait, now you lost me. You tried to make a point by lying that Blight got 400% longer range then it have? Cast on a "few" locations with little risk? If anything you have made my point even stronger. I'm stating the real facts about Blight and you say "Nothing can be that bad, you are lying". Well sir, welcome to the Tekstone Blight. Try read my posts again and you will see the proper facts about blight. Are you seriously trying to convince me that I can blight from GY to Law Temple? Or clearing out Britain with 4 blights? Risk free? Jesus fricking christ man. It's in my tome. We know what it does. You are straight up lying about blight and then trying to convince me it's true. Do you have any idea how stupid that makes you look?
Incredibly?
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

I'd go for option 0 ...
Test it for a while, digest the changes, get used to it, and then complaint/whine etc
after 3 or 4 sieges.
Masano

Post by Masano »

KrondorZuula wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:
No, its that there are several safe locations within Britain that you can simply mark rune too and gate priests there.

One of those places happens to be top of the wall of lord brit castle, within range of Law altar (unless its fixed now)
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

"Few", it's several places just to get a quarter of Brit plagued. Blight isn't as good as you believe it is.
I whine, therefore I am
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

Ask your friends to use their necros then, since you're allies and all.
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Ricardus wrote:Ask your friends to use their necros then, since you're allies and all.
http://goo.gl/bzU6