No Solitude month Poll

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

What options do you like?

I don't want to try this.
8%
T1) I think we can try this for ONE WEEKEND.
6%
T2) I think we can try this for ONE WEEK.
7%
T3) I think we can try this for ONE MONTH.
10%
No Solitude
18%
No Malleus
12%
No Veritas
11%
Guards the way they were
10%
No Kill and Sacrifice
9%
No Walls
8%

Total votes: 106

Simmo

Re: No Solitude month Poll

Post by Simmo »

Nope Jyrgen, aint getting full potential out of nightmare even (they got like 400hp?).
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

I shouldn't talk about the specs, but I'll say it this time. If you use a dragon, you're retarded.

Nightmare is 6-356
Dragon is 6-366

So maxium damage +10, which doesn't matter because the chance for a maxium damage is under 0,001%.

Just drop the whole dragon factor and blame lucky dice instead.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

Boris wrote:I shouldn't talk about the specs, but I'll say it this time. If you use a dragon, you're retarded.

Nightmare is 6-356
Dragon is 6-366

So maxium damage +10, which doesn't matter because the chance for a maxium damage is under 0,001%.

Just drop the whole dragon factor and blame lucky dice instead.

- Boris
But this doesn't state anything about the distribution of damages...

EDIT: My bad, I guess IF your numbers are correct (which I don't think they can be exactly), they'd both be using 6 dicerolls. Making the distribution roughly equal anyway.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Jyrgen wrote: Dunno, but at least I survived a law solitude directly at law altar when I was red. So seems to have a random factor... Oh, and I'd rather say that solitude is avoidable (don't fight in Brit and Moonglow and voila), yet Sacrifice can be brought to you anywhere (the only way to avoid is to go log off when ya see a necro).
What the hell am I reading in this topic? Get real Elya. Solitude is a random factor, Sacrifice is a random factor. Sacrifice is slighty better because you can use it anywhere, but for a greater cost. So +/-. I see Law Players running around in Vendor Leather or naked using Power focis and shit spamming Solitude and Veritas/Malleus. While a Necromancer gotta use very expensive regs AND a steed if he wanna do sacrifice.

Necromancer is fine.
Law Tome is OP and need nerf.

Two facts. Get real.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Jyrgen wrote:But this doesn't state anything about the distribution of damages...
If you're referring to scaling / range, it's pretty much the same as nightmare. It does about +5dmg more compared to nightmare. Nightmare avg's at 177, dragon1/2 at 183.

Point being, it's a waste of money.

EDIT:
Jyrgen wrote:They'd both be using 6 dicerolls.
Correct. Nightmare 6d58, dragon 6d60.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Demian

Post by Demian »

Johnny Walac wrote:
Jyrgen wrote: Dunno, but at least I survived a law solitude directly at law altar when I was red. So seems to have a random factor... Oh, and I'd rather say that solitude is avoidable (don't fight in Brit and Moonglow and voila), yet Sacrifice can be brought to you anywhere (the only way to avoid is to go log off when ya see a necro).
What the hell am I reading in this topic? Get real Elya. Solitude is a random factor, Sacrifice is a random factor. Sacrifice is slighty better because you can use it anywhere, but for a greater cost. So +/-. I see Law Players running around in Vendor Leather or naked using Power focis and shit spamming Solitude and Veritas/Malleus. While a Necromancer gotta use very expensive regs AND a steed if he wanna do sacrifice.

Necromancer is fine.
Law Tome is OP and need nerf.

Two facts. Get real.
What the hell am I reading? :D
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

You are a great example Demian. You and the rest of Law have been whining away at the necromancer class saying it's OP. Yet when you tried it you died several times in PvP. Why? Because Necromancer class requires teamwork, skill and tactics. And not just OP rite spamming. And when we tried the Law tome, it got nerfed. There is a difference here I hope you can see.
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Demian

Post by Demian »

Johnny Walac wrote:You are a great example Demian. You and the rest of Law have been whining away at the necromancer class saying it's OP. Yet when you tried it you died several times in PvP. Why? Because Necromancer class requires teamwork, skill and tactics. And not just OP rite spamming. And when we tried the Law tome, it got nerfed. There is a difference here I hope you can see.
Yeah, there is a difference indeed, like me killing 2 ancient characters on my newb necro being surrounded by 8 other Tek/Imp members and even on 80 piety Law priest I probably couldn't do the same in the year 2013 atleast...
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Demian wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:You are a great example Demian. You and the rest of Law have been whining away at the necromancer class saying it's OP. Yet when you tried it you died several times in PvP. Why? Because Necromancer class requires teamwork, skill and tactics. And not just OP rite spamming. And when we tried the Law tome, it got nerfed. There is a difference here I hope you can see.
Yeah, there is a difference indeed, like me killing 2 ancient characters on my newb necro being surrounded by 8 other Tek/Imp members and even on 80 piety Law priest I probably couldn't do the same in the year 2013 atleast...
You were surrounded while Rping and you casted sacrifice. You died and we ressed our friends. GG.
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Demian

Post by Demian »

And on any other char my only option would of been to die and you wouldn't of had to ress anyone. See the difference yet?