attack brit if solitas get nerfed?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

If solitas get nerfed or changed would you attack brit?

Yes
46%
No
19%
I dont have a red char or it dont take a part of religion fights
35%

Total votes: 37

Biao

attack brit if solitas get nerfed?

Post by Biao »

So this poll its to red ones. The ones who take a part in religion fights.
Question is simply... if there was no solitas or it get nerfed or changed, would you attack brit more offten?
Johnny Walac

Re: attack brit if solitas get nerfed?

Post by Johnny Walac »

Would Lawture attack Moonglow more often of Solitude didn't exist? Hehe 8-)
I guess the answer for both questions is yes. I would visit Britain more often.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Never liked fighting against Law, solitude or no solitude. So if I was to participate in PvP it's either a siege, a temple defence or an attack to Yew.

But yeah, I guess the answer would be "more often" since even once or twice a year is more than "never" due to solitude. :)
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

The way it works atm is just queer. Imperial according to Boris is supposed to be a defensive religion and the attackers / primary sieging religion while Law has all the PvP rites + defensive rites in their arsenal. Doesn't make sense.

The answer to your question is yes, but then there is still the issue of the malleus that people aren't fond of and the fact that guards happen to send reds to wrong but some would prefer this to solitude. Oh well, nothing will be changed on this front so it's a without point poll.
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

Tyrion wrote:The way it works atm is just queer. Imperial according to Boris is supposed to be a defensive religion and the attackers / primary sieging religion while Law has all the PvP rites + defensive rites in their arsenal. Doesn't make sense.

The answer to your question is yes, but then there is still the issue of the malleus that people aren't fond of and the fact that guards happen to send reds to wrong but some would prefer this to solitude. Oh well, nothing will be changed on this front so it's a without point poll.
I thought guards don't send religious people to wrong nowadays?
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Adding a damage cap to spells and rites isn't a bad idea. It'd mostly affect Solitude, Kill and Sacrifice.

Or generally just lowering the % chance to instakill as they all work with dice.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Biao

Post by Biao »

Adding a damage cap to spells and rites isn't a bad idea. It'd mostly affect Solitude, Kill and Sacrifice.
130 cap damage would be cool...
Or generally just lowering the % chance to instakill as they all work with dice.
this aint bad also. Being instantkilled by a 60 piety rite could be... by lower doesnt seem to fit in my thoughs
Biao

Post by Biao »

Biao wrote:
130 cap damage would be cool...
this aint bad also. Being instantkilled by a 60 piety rite could be... by lower doesnt seem to fit in my thoughs
About laws visiting glow.
I guess we have done it much more often that you guys (reds) do. At least in the last months
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Alright, if caping the chants then i hope you will make the chant cheaper? Its reflective, 130dmg(most of the times 50-60) and costs 1k. Aint legit imo.
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

Simmo wrote:Alright, if caping the chants then i hope you will make the chant cheaper? Its reflective, 130dmg(most of the times 50-60) and costs 1k. Aint legit imo.
And while we're at it, make solitude area bigger and...?