attack brit if solitas get nerfed?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

If solitas get nerfed or changed would you attack brit?

Yes
46%
No
19%
I dont have a red char or it dont take a part of religion fights
35%

Total votes: 37

Simmo

Re: attack brit if solitas get nerfed?

Post by Simmo »

Jyrgen wrote:
Simmo wrote:Alright, if caping the chants then i hope you will make the chant cheaper? Its reflective, 130dmg(most of the times 50-60) and costs 1k. Aint legit imo.
And while we're at it, make solitude area bigger and...?
This aint a legit argument or is it? malleus,guards,veritas, aura compared to necro
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

Simmo wrote:
Jyrgen wrote:
Simmo wrote:Alright, if caping the chants then i hope you will make the chant cheaper? Its reflective, 130dmg(most of the times 50-60) and costs 1k. Aint legit imo.
And while we're at it, make solitude area bigger and...?
This aint a legit argument or is it? malleus,guards,veritas, aura compared to necro
Instakill compared to non-instakills! Yeah, not comparable :P
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

Jyrgen wrote:Instakill compared to non-instakills! Yeah, not comparable :P
HAHAHAHAHAHA :D
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Ricardus wrote:
Ever seen how many one necro kills if everyone uses magic reflect? But ive seen how much one law(not only law, rest religions too) priest can do with lolleus, veritas, aura, guards, solitude. But im all cool with nerfing Kill & Solitude. Leaves us nerfed sacrifice what noone uses these days.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

i would choose aura/malleus/veritas/guards instead of necro in a heartbeat
but this ain't the point.
i would take part in attacking britain, if someone else would
but i have to share my opinion with tyrion. the way it works atm, is stupid. malleus needs to be changed.
why do we even have retribution?does no damage compared to that rite and takes twice as long to cast?
Cruxis Bane

Post by Cruxis Bane »

I dont know because Britain is still a huge pain in the ass even without solitude.
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

Simmo wrote:
Ricardus wrote:
Ever seen how many one necro kills if everyone uses magic reflect? But ive seen how much one law(not only law, rest religions too) priest can do with lolleus, veritas, aura, guards, solitude. But im all cool with nerfing Kill & Solitude. Leaves us nerfed sacrifice what noone uses these days.
Bu you guys did used that all the time when is was bugged. We allways used maleus and veritas despite de constant nerfing no matter what.
Glarundis wrote:i would choose aura/malleus/veritas/guards instead of necro in a heartbeat
but this ain't the point.
i would take part in attacking britain, if someone else would
but i have to share my opinion with tyrion. the way it works atm, is stupid. malleus needs to be changed.
why do we even have retribution?does no damage compared to that rite and takes twice as long to cast?
Veritas spam ftw, right?
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Glarundis wrote:but i have to share my opinion with tyrion. the way it works atm, is stupid. malleus needs to be changed. why do we even have retribution?does no damage compared to that rite and takes twice as long to cast?
It can be used like malleus for Nature & Imperial - and in case of Law and Tekstone, for PvM. I somewhat often use it in PvM against certain Malleening resistant mobs.
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

Boris wrote:Adding a damage cap to spells and rites isn't a bad idea. It'd mostly affect Solitude, Kill and Sacrifice.

Or generally just lowering the % chance to instakill as they all work with dice.

- Boris
I'm pretty sure that solitude when within a certain range of britain is either 200+ damage. I can almost picture an imaginary line and pinpoint within one screen where that line is around the back of the graveyard. It jumps from 200+ damage to approx 100-150 then 20 tiles further up it's like 30-60.
Not so random imo.
Kill on the other hand is too random and not relying on skill enough.

To the original topic would attack brit more often yus
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

Solitude only works in a small area around the temple and takes a (long) while to cast, if you run like allways we can never hit anyone with it.
On the other hand sacrifice and kill are pre-casted, i admit kill is a bit random, but sacrifice is more certain to kill everyone in the area where the animal is sacrificed.

I agree with the idea of adding a cap to those spells and rite, it will make things more even, but the same should hapen to imp sacrifice and it's area should be reduced aswell.