attack brit if solitas get nerfed?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

If solitas get nerfed or changed would you attack brit?

Yes
46%
No
19%
I dont have a red char or it dont take a part of religion fights
35%

Total votes: 37

Darion al'Ferran

Re: attack brit if solitas get nerfed?

Post by Darion al'Ferran »

Ricardus wrote:I agree with the idea of adding a cap to those spells and rite, it will make things more even, but the same should hapen to imp sacrifice and it's area should be reduced aswell.
When was the last time you fought against sacrifice? It has been already nerfed.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

FYI safety range to not to die from solitude atleast for me is about 270 from law altar, at that distance i will most likely take 150 dmg from solitude. Remember that solitude depends a lot on distance and murdercounts, so laws attacking moonglow is pretty safe for them when compared to us coming to britain.

Also i cant understand why you even compare necromancers to solitude, its useless bullshit. Rite is a rite, it cannot be defended against while spell can be deflected with magic reflection that can be aqquired by anyone. Shut the hell up about kill being op and buy the damn magic reflect potions. Just like most of us have gone silent about solitude being op and wont just attack britain since its the only solution.
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Ivan wrote: Rite is a rite, it cannot be defended against while spell can be deflected with magic reflection that can be aqquired by anyone. Shut the hell up about kill being op and buy the damn magic reflect potions. Just like most of us have gone silent about solitude being op and wont just attack britain since its the only solution.
Been there and died also, 220 str, magic reflect, 85 resist, Boom dead, it penertrated my magic reflect and instant killed me. Kill is op and all necros know it. Also not mentioning on how its pre-castable, but hey, this topic aint about necros.

Solitude is a pain in the ass yeah, and I would go moonglow a lot more if there wasnt solitude, but at least it takes what, 4-5 chants? more than enough time to kill the caster.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Raphael wrote:
Ivan wrote: Rite is a rite, it cannot be defended against while spell can be deflected with magic reflection that can be aqquired by anyone. Shut the hell up about kill being op and buy the damn magic reflect potions. Just like most of us have gone silent about solitude being op and wont just attack britain since its the only solution.
Been there and died also, 220 str, magic reflect, 85 resist, Boom dead, it penertrated my magic reflect and instant killed me. Kill is op and all necros know it. Also not mentioning on how its pre-castable, but hey, this topic aint about necros.

Solitude is a pain in the ass yeah, and I would go moonglow a lot more if there wasnt solitude, but at least it takes what, 4-5 chants? more than enough time to kill the caster.
What should i say, get necromancers on your side and see how many they drop? Imo priests should seriously get a nerf, instakills removed and thats about it.

But dont come with me that "4-5 chants, you can kill the caster" go try and kill elya while she casts solitude... i can kill athan 1v1 even if he uses kill. Go think which is more op, imo simplest answer is dont freaking compare them to each other.

Both are op simply.
Darion al'Ferran

Post by Darion al'Ferran »

I have been also killed by kill that penetrated my reflect, as Law HP with high str. But that happens so rarely that im not complaining about it. Yet, solitude is way more annoying way to die. It can be casted behind the guard line and there isnt anything you can do, except pray the god that it wont insta you. You simply cant tank the guards and try to kill the caster. Havent seen anything so lame than solitude casted 19 tiles away from you with last target macro (hopefully its fixed).

But anyhow, every instakill should be removed, and replaced with capped damage.
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

Ivan why do you rage so much? Missing Dr. Phill's appointments? xD
Cruxis Bane

Post by Cruxis Bane »

The range of solitude atleast last time in Britain is pretty huge. It definately goes to the graveyard and if you are at laws alter they cast it on you, good luck being able to make it past the graveyard before the chant is over and dead.
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

Cruxis Bane wrote:The range of solitude atleast last time in Britain is pretty huge. It definately goes to the graveyard and if you are at laws alter they cast it on you, good luck being able to make it past the graveyard before the chant is over and dead.
I've survived Law solitas directly at law altar. Beat that :D
Ares

Post by Ares »

Ricardus wrote:Ivan why do you rage so much? Missing Dr. Phill's appointments? xD
Time to cool it with the spam Ricardus.
Jon

Post by Jon »

First I tought kill is OP. But after I regonized how poor gear you guys use compared to ours, we (Me, Athan, Max) always use magical clothes - you never do. I don't think there's anything OP if 108-112 spirit speak against your 85 resist penatrates your reflect and kills you every now and then. It's still rare and counting how many times we have died to our own kill, you guys shouldn't complain. IF there will be some changes on kill, they should allow an enemy to loot necromancer if he dies on his own kill, nothing else.

On topic, maybe this change would encourage more pvp near Britannia. If that's what you guys want, why not.