attack brit if solitas get nerfed?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

If solitas get nerfed or changed would you attack brit?

Yes
46%
No
19%
I dont have a red char or it dont take a part of religion fights
35%

Total votes: 37

Talerco Pious

Re: attack brit if solitas get nerfed?

Post by Talerco Pious »

Ivan wrote:What should i say, get necromancers on your side and see how many they drop? Imo priests should seriously get a nerf, instakills removed and thats about it.

But dont come with me that "4-5 chants, you can kill the caster" go try and kill elya while she casts solitude... i can kill athan 1v1 even if he uses kill. Go think which is more op, imo simplest answer is dont freaking compare them to each other.

Both are op simply.
Palma tried once in a Skara siege, don't think he killed anyone. So is the fault in the player or aren't the necros so op as law thinks?
Demian

Post by Demian »

Atleast you can choose to not fight in Britain if you don't want to get solituded.. And if kill isn't nerfed atleast I'm not going to give my acceptance to nerfing solitude. Religions have been balanced/nerfed so much already, that necros is the next step because of kill if there's any justice.
Kayla Strider

Post by Kayla Strider »

of course people would attack Britain if Law is nerfed, just like people would attack Tekstone or Nature more often if they were nerfed.
Palma

Post by Palma »

Talerco Pious wrote:
Ivan wrote:What should i say, get necromancers on your side and see how many they drop? Imo priests should seriously get a nerf, instakills removed and thats about it.

But dont come with me that "4-5 chants, you can kill the caster" go try and kill elya while she casts solitude... i can kill athan 1v1 even if he uses kill. Go think which is more op, imo simplest answer is dont freaking compare them to each other.

Both are op simply.
Palma tried once in a Skara siege, don't think he killed anyone. So is the fault in the player or aren't the necros so op as law thinks?
Nah, don't use that example. You guys were a LOT more. Your necros cast kill in the middle of all of you safely and keep doing it til someone dies. By the time I was casting the second kill there was no safe zone for me anymore. I was just berserked chased by Johnny's baba til I died. Could run nowhere. Everywhere I tried to run there were veritas spams and shit.
So that's not a good example.

If I like any other necromancer, can run to you, try kill and run back to safety to cast again, it's a matter of time til someone gets instant. That's not pvp, it's lameness. Dress your rodhium armors, elite weapons, indy cloths and all, see if it makes you any more able to dodge the kill. All I need is a couple of regs and enough armor to run to safety.
=op
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Kill isn't really as simple as it sounds. Expensive, hard to cast, reflectable and fails 80%. It's an 8th circle spell so it's fails more than enough, unless you're wearing magical clothing. You can compare it to being a mage and casting summons - and failing - but every fail costs 1k.

Otherwise Kills kill-rate can be nerfed, but in that case I would boost the fail damage and perhaps lower the spell to 7th circle.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Palma

Post by Palma »

I don't get these discussions about kill, really... -It doesn't matter-

Having more or less kill rate, failing less or more. It CAN instant kill without a chance to the victim to defend himself or do absolutely nothing. It shouldn't exist just like Solitude and all that shit.

How about instead of going to fight each other and practice pvp, why don't we just all meet, throw some dice and whoever wins, gives the gear to the other? If it's a matter of chance, let's save each other the trouble of getting armors, practicing and so on hm?

How does everyone who had a cool gear, feel when gotten killed by Solitude or Kill or Instant 60 piety or Baba Instant?
Was it cool? Did you feel you were pvping? Or did you just feel "This shit is lame and I wanna log off and watch a movie".

It can be 1% and cost 10k for all it matters, it's stupid.
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

There's nothing wrong with instakill, as long as the rate is low.

So for example what comes to melee instakill, there's nothing wrong with that. You can tap your enemy's shoulder and say "good for you, you lucky bastard".

If we're looking at a smaller chance to insta for Solitude/Kill/Sacrifice. Sure, I don't mind it. All we need to do is change the dice.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

This is just stupid, comparing op spell to op rite. No point in that, we dont fight in britain and you can retreat if you track necromancer.
Ivan wrote:Imo priests should seriously get a nerf, instakills removed and thats about it.
I've not instakilled anyone who has decent gear in pvp, radlius law priests are totaly different thing. I dont think its even possible to instakill a knight or ranger... or priest with melee if they wear decent gear.(except while using greater boosting ring)

You could stop talking about that because its truly rare stuff to see a baba instakill someone and at the moment i think ranger is more likely to instakill than baba.

Also to remind this whole topic aint at all about kill chant, check the title and make new topic about "op" instakill shit on pangaea.
Palma

Post by Palma »

Yea, that's why experts in board games say "Risk is not a strategy game cause risk has the luck factor."
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Boris wrote:There's nothing wrong with instakill, as long as the rate is low.

So for example what comes to melee instakill, there's nothing wrong with that. You can tap your enemy's shoulder and say "good for you, you lucky bastard".

If we're looking at a smaller chance to insta for Solitude/Kill/Sacrifice. Sure, I don't mind it. All we need to do is change the dice.

- Boris

So you can change the diiice, hmmmm. :D