Assassinations!

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

What would need to change for you to start paying for assassinations?

It is good as it is.
17%
The assassinations need to be made easier.
7%
The materials need to be made easier to obtain/find (leather assassin hood + kryss)
12%
The items you need + time you need + rare opportunities + only 1 specific item lootable don't make it worth it.
31%
The penalties for being assassinated need to be changed, so that it's actually worth it
33%

Total votes: 42

Glarundis

Assassinations!

Post by Glarundis »

Monad wrote: It was implemented to make assassins be more assassins. To encourage them to execute more assassinations. I know someone who have done at least one. Why aren't you using to for assassinations, what is lacking to make it work there?
Vote and talk!
Go.
Simmo

Re: Assassinations!

Post by Simmo »

Too many damn options!
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

come on!vote on what you think is the problem or say what you think is the problem :D
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Id take 2,3,4 options together. Sorry but its stupid to make polls with over than 3 choices (depends the circumstances)
I have no clue about assassinations, imo there is not enough demand for it. Thats it. And as you got to be buttnaked, use the black dragon hat and some VERY good kryss to actually instakill someone else except a merchant. So the Kryss thingy needs change perhaps? Tho i got absolutely no clue how much the hat helps.
Darion al'Ferran

Post by Darion al'Ferran »

Its fine as it is. Only thing I want to be changed that when you are doing legal assasination you wouldnt get marked. Atleast while using hood
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Need more background information. Should have gathered all the links on assassinations that are relevant to the discussion and posted them here otherwise this topic becomes an exercise in forum searches without all the centralized information to go off of.
Monad wrote:It was implemented to make assassins be more assassins. To encourage them to execute more assassinations. I know someone who have done at least one. Why aren't you using to for assassinations, what is lacking to make it work there?
To answer the question: I need more information to go off of :F.
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

I've done one assassination so far in the last 3 months, and made arrangements for another. I don't really see a problem with it, as long as there are people who want to RP. However, I dont know if you're i.e. allowed to loot something from the victim, like indy clothes and bring them to your employer or so. Last hit I did was pure RP. Voted for option 1.

EDIT: I still feel the backstab damage could be higher? It only kills low str unprotected mages and merchants.
Darion al'Ferran

One item is allowed to be looted. And it has to be named in actual contract (when you make the rp with person whos signing the contract).
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

Other than that it's a robbery, pure and simple.
Darion al'Ferran

Ricardus wrote:Other than that it's a robbery, pure and simple.
Go read the rules and correct your statement.