Official poll on Poisoning

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

How should poisoning work?

1) You gain poisoning and intelligence from hitting targets
32%
2) You don't gain poisoning nor intelligence from hitting targets
68%

Total votes: 53

Mike

Re: Official poll on Poisoning

Post by Mike »

Boris wrote:
Masano wrote:So people are voting to keep it at the same ridiculous level of difficulty to train (which has been whined about for years) for a less powerful skill than originally was thought. Mongs.
Vice versa. Stronger than ever. The wear off rate is a good example.

Originally
0-109.9 = chance for poison to wear off: 50%
110+ = chance for poison to wear off: 25%

Now
90% = 40%
92% = 35%
94% = 30%
96% = 25%
98% = 20%
100% = 15%

I can't even imagine the gains after 95% - but lets hope people have patience and luck with dragon loot. At least try to get yourself to 90% to recieve to nifty bonuses (both poison resistance and decreased wear off rate for poison). All the carrots to train high poisoning are now on the table. You'll have to do the rest and spend millions.

- Boris
Can I ask why you guys said it would never wear off and all that other jazz that was going on before Darion GM'd it?
Boris
Admin

Re: Official poll on Poisoning

Post by Boris »

Mike wrote:Can I ask why you guys said it would never wear off and all that other jazz that was going on before Darion GM'd it?
It's an urban legend started by players. As long as there was 0 players with GM poisoning, there was no reason to fix it. When 100 was achieved, Wille took it as his project - but as mentioned before, that fix never really started nor ended. He just made a few potions super hard temporary. As that "temporary" fix took 6+ months, I had to start and finish the project all over again.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.