Remove the Ratman relic hunt from Despise 3?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Remove it?

yes
87%
no
13%

Total votes: 63

Ares

Re: Remove the Ratman relic hunt from Despise 3?

Post by Ares »

Boris wrote:Despise shouldn't be as crucial to newbs as before.

The recent Newbie ground extension is pretty massive. There's plenty of mobs for everyone.

- Boris
Not if you're fresh out of baseclass.
Hilda

Post by Hilda »

Allow characters that are less than x time old into the training grounds, even if classed.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Hilda wrote:that are less than x time old into the training grounds
I feel touched ;*
Michael

Post by Michael »

I vote no, the relic is fine, what i dislike about it is that once the door is opened, any one can enter.
Some just camp the door until its opened, then they enter.
There should be asked permission to the one that found the relic will his effort, to allow them to pass into lvl 3.
Others log out in there to "farm" it... instead of hunting things out of there like the real players do...
For those campers and the farmers, there should be granted entrance by the one who find the relic.
From this point of view, i think the relic should stay, in order to allow the new players to do the dungeon, instead of arriving there and find corpses all the way to an opened chest, "flushing" that way all the job they had finding the relic...
Michael

Post by Michael »

Hilda wrote:Allow characters that are less than x time old into the training grounds, even if classed.
Now here is an good idea...
Michael

Post by Michael »

Bestia Domare wrote:ya it is annoying when rats fall into that lake or stuck somewhere. could replace the relic with something that is always available.. like X amount of lizard hides or something similar.

if the spiders are a problem, that giant slime is worse as it loots and can 2 hit newbs.

edit: or just make more relics instead of just 1
Oh, this idea is genious, the rat could ask for X heads of one particular mob instead of the relic, and yes those slimes are nasty, they die in one accurate hit, but they are way to over powered to be there...
Michael

Post by Michael »

Boris wrote:Despise shouldn't be as crucial to newbs as before.

The recent Newbie ground extension is pretty massive. There's plenty of mobs for everyone.

- Boris

How about an dungeon inside the training area?
Michael

Post by Michael »

Momath wrote:I voted remove it because it's a pain all the time someone needs a ress and the door is closed.

Maybe the relic could exist because the idea its cool, but not for opening the door.

Idea: When you deliver the relic to the boss of 1st level, it will spawn a big rat with special loot or something

yes, and the rat could have the chest key, or have a chance of it being there, if not, after the rat was killed, and the key wasn´t there, another relic spawns... and so on till the key is found in the loot of that rat... That would be less of a trouble to the ones that recover gears lost in the lvl3...