Statscap update III (Fighters)

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Implement stats cap update III?

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes: 51

Zaradon

Re: Statscap update III (Fighters)

Post by Zaradon »

Hardly do i ever play my barbarian nowadays, i would expect a lot more from a fully trained/maxed brute with forty clothes (at the moment) than it is now.

Surely, religious barbarians overwhelm non religious for a reason and thus will be the next idea.
However, the statcap boost wont give much except saving some coins for manavampires, but that's about it.

Statcap boost wont make the class more fun as it currently is, just makes it a little cheaper/bearable with the int gains if we're talking of vampire consumption.

I will stick to my vote which is No.
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

The gap between Warriors and Barbarians used to be +10 in the past (260 vs. 270) - and that's simply taken back to use. Nothing more behind it.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Boris wrote:The gap between Warriors and Barbarians used to be +10 in the past (260 vs. 270) - and that's simply taken back to use. Nothing more behind it.

- Boris
As much as i'd love to reopen old conversations, im content with these changes as a barbarian player. Even slightest things can make a difference(though its a small one). And who knows perhaps in future there will be advantages that barbarian can use better than warrior. (well you are free to wish)

But if these are the final touch to class system itself, this will do.

Either way its more balanced than its ever been.
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Added to 2DO.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.