Did you start here alone?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Did you have a friend helping you at the start of your Pangaea career?

Yes, friend helped me in the beginning
59%
Nope, started alone and didn't receive any before getting to know the other players
41%

Total votes: 95

Cruxis Bane

Re: Did you start here alone?

Post by Cruxis Bane »

Think I made auto pilot or whatever that other program is scripts to do things, was quite tedious. Frost and I didn't know what healing or resist were for the first 6 months or so we were here. Made playing a fighter quite tedious.
Arden Darkfall

Post by Arden Darkfall »

Boris wrote:Cool guys picked fields with d-click back in 2003... and bought a new mouse every 6 months.

A: Friends helped my out as well. A bunch of dicks who never told about EasyUO.

- Boris
Know the feeling. Apart from UOloop, I had no tools. Made the macros IG and used 1, and sometimes 2 loops with calculated timers to get something done.

Then again, the necro was my first character, and most of my first macroing in the first few months were skill/target/object/spell. The remaining time was spent hunting to pay for the damn codex.

I think I found Razor before EXUO. I remember how magic it was that it actually ID'ed your location and moved accordingly. I remember it bugging the hell out while training tracking on my tailor, opening hundreds of gumps that were hiding the only macrocheck I ever missed. And that's when Insomnia, I think, told me Razor wasn't legal in the shard either. :D
Bipina Huntley

Post by Bipina Huntley »

Seppy and our mutual friend Kalwin helped me to start, explained everything and helped me with money at the begining.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

how is kalwin doing?i remember him from old OoY times
Bipina Huntley

Post by Bipina Huntley »

He is married now and has about one year old son :) he has no time to play at all. but i belive that he is very happy with his family.
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

Bipina Huntley wrote:He is married now and has about one year old son :) he has no time to play at all. but i belive that he is very happy with his family.
jesus time flys by 0_o I remember my first encounter with him in ooy like yesterday. But this could allso be due to his unique typing skills :)
Dargon

Post by Dargon »

When i first started, I had some friends playing here..utter noobs as well. So basically i started alone. When i came back the second time, i already had friends like Raven and shit who helped me out a bit. The last comeback two years ago was together with Simmo, I had all my chars, Simmo started fresh. We hunted the shit out of Pang and now we can retire in peace again :P
Philip Azevedo:
na dude, fu*k uni... that shit wont lead you anywhere
pang on the otherhand....
Nymphea

Post by Nymphea »

I was at my cousins' house and I watched him playing a very boring game on pc: he was on Ultima harvesting cotton for hours and hours :lol:

He managed to encourage me to make an account and I made one char solemly to rp around Britain.

Couple of years had passed and again I was at my cousins and made my TH and he and his brother helped me to kick in the start.
Raemonn

Post by Raemonn »

Years ago, when I first started here, I started alone. Quickly made friends with Wayfarers who helped me out. On my old knight, I mainly RP'ed.

After robbing me three times in three days, Athan kind of took pity on me, and he helped me train my mage (later necromancer) with tips, sparrs, coin and hand-me-downs.

When I came back, two months or so ago, I again started alone. But I quickly made some friends again. Good place to be.
Pigeon: 691-280-878
Percy

Post by Percy »

Was told about this game by a friends of a friend and his name was Valentino and Sparky the GM if I remember correctly.

Started up with a bunch of friends at the same time, you now know them as Nathe (kenyon and tristin Ahear) and Theodore. Other friends were around but quit soon after starting. Got a few stories but I'm on a phone atm typing this so its a lot of effort.
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825