Magic clothes get damaged

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

What do you think?

Do it (1-for-1)
3%
Do it (magic patches)
19%
Don't do it
78%

Total votes: 67

Cruxis Bane

Re: Magic clothes get damaged

Post by Cruxis Bane »

I say no as everything is a pain to get especially in the right slots this would just cause an unneeded burden to the main expense you pay to be able to hunt. Try hunting without cloths that takes forever. Chance of destroying them is too big of a pain and I don't know what you say about cloths being useless people buy up all the lower levels of the useful skills all the time and that's majority of what I wear anyway. Plus as ivan said it does already get damaged if your not careful or someone knows how.
Bella Pious

Post by Bella Pious »

not only is finding indy cloth difficult, but also it is difficult to match them into a set.

If you want to make lesser cloth useful, I have an suggestion but I am not sure if it is do-able. How about have good tailor able to change cloth slot without losing the status of the cloth (indy to indy) but using many lesser cloth of the same skill. I think right now tailors can convert Indy into Forti but another cloth slot.
Bella Pious, The Vet
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Bella Pious wrote:not only is finding indy cloth difficult, but also it is difficult to match them into a set.

If you want to make lesser cloth useful, I have an suggestion but I am not sure if it is do-able. How about have good tailor able to change cloth slot without losing the status of the cloth (indy to indy) but using many lesser cloth of the same skill. I think right now tailors can convert Indy into Forti but another cloth slot.
good idea

i think it's a great annoyance that you just found that cloth you need, but it's a slot you can't use
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Bella Pious wrote:not only is finding indy cloth difficult, but also it is difficult to match them into a set.

If that's possible, that's a great idea.

Would need a high skill check and if tailors would remain loyal to the economy, it would be a nice service to pay for...
632-140-419
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

Vaux27 wrote:

Would need a high skill check and if tailors would remain loyal to the economy, it would be a nice service to pay for...
Yeah like indy ro indy while wasting forty, massive, subs, durable and of cojrse that indy in transfer. Could also work forty-forrty when using all cloths up to one thats being transferred
291-697-526
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Vaux27 wrote:

+1

p.s. never really gonna happen is it though :lol:
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

to even have a chance of being considered it needs more than just 1 indy + 1 forty + 1 massive + 1 subs + 1 durable.
needs to be like, atleast, 4 forties (and the one indy you use to switch)
Bella Pious

Post by Bella Pious »

The point is to make use of those lesser cloths. If we could assign "points" to each level of cloth rank and then set a point requirement for the transferring of cloth slots of each rank of cloth then ppl would gather more of lesser cloth and make them useful.
Oomari

Post by Oomari »

I would mix bella's idea with the first idea. Magic cloth can be cut into 'magic patches', and you need those 'magic patches' to transfer magic from one cloth to another. This way every magic cloth will be worth something, some for turning into patches and others since you can now move the magic to a cloth in another slot.
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Or, increase those useless clothes by +1 (durable now becomes durable +1 offering 3 points of bonus vice 2) after they've been converted (or leave conversion out), using part of Bella's idea.