I appeal to the playerbase and administration.

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Do you want Sebastian Lhoth back?

I want Sebastian Lhoth back.
86%
I do not want Sebastian Lhoth back.
No votes
I do not have an opinion on the subject.
14%

Total votes: 7

Maximilian Lhoth

I appeal to the playerbase and administration.

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

The stoning timer confusion thingy made me "ragequit". Vaux was definitely not guilty since I think he thought I'd be free after 2 weeks which was kind of a planned thing. Anyway, my stone would has been "served" already even with the old scripts. I ask GM's and administrators to retrieve the character "Sebastian Lhoth" as he was when I quit, except freed from stone since the time has easily passed (he was a heightened druid, but not much trained after heightening and with maxed str).

I will roleplay my reappearance creatively and act more mature without irritating the "enemy side". I think a cooldown period was good for me.

I'll vote every day and make others do it too. I know I was both hated and loved, just like in real life. I will also try to bring the RP scene of Rovaniemi, Finland on Pangaea. I recently met some IRL. Also you may get some cold hard cash as donations.

(When I say "I", I may mean Sebastian or myself)

No hard feelings though, if you don't want to do it. I also want to hear the players' opinion on this, thus a poll.

MY ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN CLOSED, JAILED OR BANNED. IT EXISTS. I VOLUNTARILY DELETED ALL MY ITEMS AND CHARACTERS.

Respectfully,
P. J. Majava / Sebastian Lhoth
Ares

Re: I appeal to the playerbase and administration.

Post by Ares »

This isn't idols. No one gets to vote kick anyone. Please excuse me, but I can't be bothered with the drama so I'll lock this. Please make a ticket at http://pangaea-world.dk/tickets and I'll take a look at it. Make sure to include your character/account name and a date approximation.