Old robbing rules

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Bring drylooting back?

Old rules, cannot rob baseclass though
53%
New rule, cannot take anything of lower value
5%
No I like my stuff on me thanks
42%

Total votes: 43

Houston

Re: Old robbing rules

Post by Houston »

Well, robbing is about to have fun and not phat lewt?

People are so greedy actually ;F

Now that we know that stoning/malediction is forbidden here, its even nicer to play a robber.

Trading items for rules is okay and makes sence.
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Im unsure about Nox using uber gear, they hunted, they washed in, they ate in, daemon spine armour with onyx.

Only the REAL nox can tell us if they used decent gear when robbing?

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Well atleast when I managed to kill one Nox member with Gorath, when he was still a law priest, he had elite scarly parts, excep massive onyx spear, and shitloads of potions, like g-regen, g-invisibilty and whatnot. And Im quite sure that Leif said that they use clothes / other high end gear when they are robbing a high end opponent, like Carlton with auros and 1000 indy clothes.
Houston

Post by Houston »

At times when they had lots of people running around then they probably used some crappy clothes aswell or if im not wrong then they had fights against law and it was nice to watch ;o

EDIT;

Gorath, also it makes sence, since u cant really kill an elite priest with dspines and onyx spear, its all about luck :roll:
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Houston why is ya name red?

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Houston

Post by Houston »

Im a member of Sexorsus Nox.

Thats why.
Last edited by Houston on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valran Cranium

Post by Valran Cranium »

Gorath Blackmind wrote:Well atleast when I managed to kill one Nox member with Gorath, when he was still a law priest, he had elite scarly parts, excep massive onyx spear, and shitloads of potions, like g-regen, g-invisibilty and whatnot. And Im quite sure that Leif said that they use clothes / other high end gear when they are robbing a high end opponent, like Carlton with auros and 1000 indy clothes.
Scarlies weren't really that good and rather cheap back then. A common "hunting" set for fencers would include a dspine / of fortification / of invulnerability / scarlie -armor, startear (the most common) / onyx / elite lunar -spear, tons of different tactical pots (regen, mag. ref., reactive, flashb, shockw, etc), tons of poisoning post (dpoison, paralyze) and massive or lower magical clothing. And as I said, typical.

Then we had nutcases like Akasha, who went robbing alone with elite scarlies, indies and so on. Instead of "Whoa, you're a tough guy..." it was more like "Fucking retard, log off already."
is Cirre.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

That makes no sense Talerco, I don't mind losing my gear but its stupid if I sign something saying "Yeah I don't mind if my gear gets taken but everyone else gets to keep theres yeah!"
Houston

Post by Houston »

The rules should apply for both sides, robber and the hostage.

If the robber gets killed, the hostage can also ONLY take money and gems? -_-
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Let's forget drylooting for now, just totally forget it. How about!

Gold, Gems, Ore, Ingots, Reagents, Hides, and Bones.